This unique property, set in a tranquil part of Meribel Village, is an idyllic setting for a relaxing stress free holiday.
Chalet Druchka is a traditional ski chalet, situated in Méribel Village, 200m from the slopes. It has five bedrooms, including a stunning master suite, three double bedrooms and a children's dormitory room. The chalet is very spacious with a wonderful living space of 380 sqm spread over four levels. The ground floor is home to the handy ski boot room and a spa with Jacuzzi, sauna and Hammam.
Exquisite wooden detail has been used throughout this luxury ski chalet and the property has been decorated with cosy, warm, soft furnishings in keeping with a mountain lodge style. A high speed chairlift in Meribel Village gives you instant access to the Altiport and heart of Les Trois Vallees. It also means you can avoid the busy Chaudanne in Meribel itself.
Speak to our team today to book your stay at Chalet Druckha.
Please Note: The majority of our self-catered properties will not be stocked with any “daily consumables” such as: condiments, salt & pepper, dishwasher tablets, tea/coffee, toilet paper etc. Upon booking your alpine escape with us, your dedicated Experience Manager here at Oxford Ski Company will be able to assist with arranging a pre-arrival shop based on your requirements, ensuring that all such items will be in your property upon your arrival.
- 380 sqm
- Steam room / Hammam
- Open fireplace
- Ski room with boot warmers
- Wireless Internet (WiFi)
- South-facing terrace
- Laundry facilities
- 1 x Master double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 3 x Double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Children's dormitory room
- Distance to piste: 200 metres to Lapin piste
- Distance to lifts: 300 metres to Golf chairlift
- Distance to resort centre: 10 minutes
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 35m / 100km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 00m / 150km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 00m / 180km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 00m / 180km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
Price on request
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Welcome and assistance
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome gifts with Champagne
- Daily cleaning (4 hours)
- End of stay cleaning
- Beds made on arrival
- Sheets, towels, bathrobes, slippers supplied
- Mid-stay towel change
- 4 trips to or from Meribel centre
- Wood for fire
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- Local tourist tax is payable in resort
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- A security deposit is required
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.