Chalet La Petite Chapelle
A charming home-from-home in a lively resort. Great for groups of families and friends.
Chalet La Petite Chapelle is a charming chalet in the heart of Méribel, conveniently located just a five minute walk from all of the resort's shops, bars and restaurants and only two minutes' drive from the main lift station. Guests can take advantage of the chalet's private driving service each morning and afternoon for easy and stress-free access to the ski slopes.
With exposed stone walls and traditional-style wooden panelling throughout and not one but two log burners, chalet is warm and inviting; the perfect base for a luxury ski holiday. The French windows from the lounge provide access to the balcony with stunning mountain views of the Méribel valley.
On the lower-ground floor, you will find the relaxation area with a sauna. The patio doors lead out into the small private terrace area with a large Jacuzzi, ideal for relaxing in after a long day on the slopes.
- Close proximity to the slopes
- 2 log burners
- Ski room with electric boot warmers
- Resort driving service
- 1 x Master bedroom with double bed, living area, balcony and en suite bathroom
- 1 x Double bedrooms with balcony and en suite shower room
- 1 x Austrian twin (can be made as king or twin) with garden access and en suite bathroom
- 1 x Austrian twin (can be made as king or twin) with shared bathroom*
- 1 x Twin bedroom with shared bathroom*
*Rooms are located in the eaves
- Experienced chef
- Chalet host
- In-resort shuttle service
- Distance to lifts: 2 minute drive
- Distance to resort centre: 5 minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 35m / 100km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 00m / 150km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 00m / 180km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 00m / 180km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in GBP, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Service from your Travel Consultant, Experience Manager and our Resort Experts
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Exclusive use of the property and its facilities
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Champagne reception on arrival
- Daily breakfast (continental self-serve on 2 days)
- Daily afternoon tea
- Children's tea served at 6pm (if required)
- Canapés and 4-course dinner on 5 nights
- Unlimited complimentary handpicked wine (choice of five white, five red and a rosé), sparkling wine, beers and soft drinks
- Housekeeping on 5 mornings
- After-breakfast kitchen and dining room tidy on staff days off
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen, slippers
- Mid week towel change
- In-resort shuttle service (08.00 - 20:00)
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.