A great value for money option for large families and groups of friends.
An imposing chalet huddled in the Mussillon region of Meribel, close to Chalet Bellevue and Mont Tremblant. This is a quiet part of Meribel, within an easy walk to the town centre and only a short ride to the central lift station with the driver service.
The sitting room has wonderful panoramic views of the mountains, with plenty of seating for all to enjoy the TV and open log fire. Doors lead out to a south facing terrace, ideal for enjoying the long sunny days later in the season.
Whilst this chalet is large, it also feels very cosy and would be perfect for a large group of friends or a couple of families. The accommodation is arranged over 3 floors with a large suite at the top. All the bedrooms have their own balconies. In the basement you will find the ski and boot room and a door outside to the hot tub.
We are very pleased to have this superb family chalet in Meribel on our portfolio - run by Meribel experts you know you′ll be in safe hands.
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Open Fireplace
- TV Room
- South-Facing Terrace with Valley Views
- Laundry Room in Basement
- Daily Resort Diving Service from 08:00 - 20:00
- 2 x Doubles with en-suite bathrooms
- 1 x Double with en-suite shower room
- 3 x Double/twins with en-suite bathrooms
- Distance to piste: 900m
- Distance to lifts: 3 min drive (La Chaudanne)
- Distance to resort centre: 2 min drive or 11 min walk
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 35m / 100km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 00m / 150km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 00m / 180km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 00m / 180km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Welcome and assistance
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Exclusive use of the property and its facilities
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Children's supper
- Antech Blanquette de Limoux and canapés (6 nights)
- Three course dinner on six nights
- Carefully selected house wines
- Beers and soft drinks
- One staff day off per week
- Daily housekeeping
- Resort driving service (08:00 - 20:00)
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Tourist tax
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- The following extra bed charges will apply for occupancy over 12 persons:
- Infants under 2 years EUR 200
- Children aged between 2 and 11 years EUR 500
- Children aged between 11 and 17 years EUR 750
- Driving service is for Meribel only (excludes Mottaret or Les Allues)
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.