We love Chalet Valentine - a large and spacious luxury ski chalet with excellent service and a calming and cosy feel yet with all the toys. The location is great too - what's not to love?
Chalet Valentine is a large and spacious luxury ski chalet in the exclusive Belvédère area of Méribel. Sleeping up to 14 guests in total, this beautiful private chalet combines high-end design with luxurious furnishings and an authentic alpine feel. The main living and dining room is found on the second floor of the property and is open plan in design. The floor to ceiling windows provide stunning views over Méribel and beyond and there is plenty of seating with a really homely and comfortable feel. Guests will feel totally calm and relaxed in this lovely family space. The kitchen is located next to the dining room and is closed off, allowing guests to have a private dining space.
The bedrooms are spread over four of the chalets five floors. These include a master bedroom, a fantastic family suite that has a double/twin bedroom plus bunk room, and four further twin/double or double bedrooms. We would suggest this luxury ski chalet is best for up to 12 adults and 2 children. Amongst the spacious interior of Chalet Valentine are further facilities including a cinema room that has Apple TV, a complete DVD library plus French, Russian and UK Satellite TV. The games room has table football providing endless fun and then there is the open plan mezzanine with library overlooking the main living floor. The spa on the first floor includes a hammam and massage room, perfect for post-ski relaxation.
On the terrace of the chalet there is an outdoor hot tub, barrel sauna and plunge pool. This is accessed from either the first or second floors and also has spacious outdoor seating and fire pit - perfect in the warmer Spring months or for toasting marshmallows in the depths of Winter! Chalet Valentine is a fantastic luxury ski chalet for a large group or family ski holiday where there is plenty of space for everyone to enjoy.
Additional features are an elevator running from the ground floor to the third floor and indoor and outdoor parking spaces for those guests wishing to drive to Méribel. Located in the Belvédère area of this luxury ski resort means there is a private and exclusive feel to this property, whilst being easily accessible to the piste which is just 100m from the door. A short ski will take guests to the Le Rhodos lift station, providing instant access to the whole of Le Trois Vallées.
- 420 sqm
- Steam Room / Hammam
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Massage room
- Open Fireplace
- Private Cinema & Games Room
- South-Facing Terrace and Balcony
- Private Parking
- Resort driving service
- 1 x Master Double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 3 x Double/Twin bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Family Suite - Double/Twin plus bunk room with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Double bedroom with en suite shower room
- Experienced Chef
- 2 Hosts/Hostesses
- Distance to piste: 100m
- Distance to lifts: A short ski to the Rhodos lift station
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 35m / 100km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 00m / 150km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 00m / 180km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 00m / 180km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Children's supper
- Dinner on six nights
- Champagne and canapés (six nights)
- Carefully selected house wines
- An open bar with spirits, beers and soft drinks
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Mid week towel change
- Daily housekeeping
- Private ski instructor on 2 days (Mon & Tue)
- Dedicated driver service from 8.00am to 1.00am
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- The outdoor hot tub is a traditional hot tub, not a Jacuzzi.
- EUR7,500 Security Deposit is required by credit authorisation two weeks prior to your arrival in resort.
- Staff day off: Breakfast will be laid out and cleared away. Afternoon tea will be laid out and cleared away the following morning.
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.