A ski holiday should make you feel special and stepping into Chalet Varappe you're certainly made to feel so.
Chalet La Varappe is a truly special property. Originally built by Mr Pomagalski (founder of the world-leading "Poma" company), much of the chalet interior is clad in the wood cleared when building the lift system in Meribel.
A stand-alone chalet with delightful terraces and garden offering a wonderful view of the mountains, the chalet sleeps 10 people in supreme comfort, in 5 lovely bedrooms, each with en-suite bath or shower room. Each room has an individual style and character; making them a delightful place to lay your head. There is an additional attic bedroom which is suitable for 2 or more children.
The heart of the chalet is the delightful sitting room, with its beautiful stone fireplace, wonderful artworks and antiques, and decorated with quintessential English charm. Surrounded by such extravagance and refinement, you can′t help but feel like a treasured, personal guest.
The chalet also offers a private outdoor hot tub, a steam room, TV / games room and, of course, a large ski and boot room.
La Varappe is located in the centre of Meribel and a short chauffeur-driven minibus ride from the lift centre of Meribel.
- Hot tub
- Steam room / hammam
- Open fireplace
- TV room
- Resort driving service
- Private parking
- 1 x Twin/super-king bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Super-king bedroom with en suite bathroom & balcony
- 1 x Twin/super-king bedroom with en suite shower room
- 1 x Super-king bedroom with en suite bathroom, separate shower & balcony
- 1 x Twin/super-king bedroom with en suite bathroom & balcony
- 1 x Small bedroom under eaves for 2 small children
- Chalet manager
- Chalet assistant
- Experienced chef
- Driver service
- Distance to piste: 5 minute drive
- Distance to lifts: 5 minute drive
- Distance to resort centre: 10 minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 35m / 100km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 00m / 150km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 00m / 180km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 00m / 180km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Children's supper
- Dinner on 6 nights
- Pre-dinner canapés on 6 nights
- Complimentary house Champagne
- Carefully selected house wines
- An open bar with spirits, beers and soft drinks
- Daily housekeeping
- Mid week towel change
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Private resort driving service (8:30am-midnight)
- In house ski and boot fitting service
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Complimentary baby sitting on the staff night off available
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Additional childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Children under 12 receive a EUR 100 discount
- The property is strictly non smoking
- A security deposit may be requested
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Empty beds are subject to a EUR 200 discount per empty bed.
- Children under 3 are free of charge, providing they sleep in the same bedroom as their parents. However there is a charge of EUR 200 per week for use of all baby equipment.
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
Chalet Lapin Blanc
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.