This hotel has such an inviting, welcoming atmosphere. It certainly makes for a relaxing stay, with the added bonus of being able to ski in and ski out for minimal effort!
Setting the scene
The Hotel Allodis is a family run, four star luxury ski hotel offering an ideal ski in, ski out location at the top of Meribel. The wonderful Alpine-style with all the modern touches is found throughout the hotel, and provides a warm and welcoming atmosphere. The Hotel Allodis has 42 rooms ranging from a single room to their spacious Privilege Suite.
The sunny terrace offers a superb spot for lunch, and the gastronomic restaurant provides an inviting setting for dinner.
After enjoying the fantastic skiing Meribel has to offer, you can relax in the Hotel Allodis Spa des Neiges by Clarins. Pamper yourself with signature treatments, and make use of the wellness area with swimming pool, sauna, steam bath and fitness room.
Rooms and Suites
- Single Rooms (15 sqm) with a small double bed
- Double Rooms (26 sqm) Double or twin beds, some with balcony
- Suite with Fireplace (35 sqm) Double or twin beds with a living area featuring a fireplace and panoramic views
- Suite (38 sqm) Double or twin beds with a large open living area and panoramic views
- Suite Mezzanine (38 sqm) Double or twin bedroom located on the mezzanine and living room on the 1st floor.
- Suite with Living room (45 sqm) Double or twin bedroom with separate living room which extra beds can be added to.
- Privilege Suites (45 sqm) Double or twin bedroom with semi-separated living area, and balcony.
Spa and Wellness
The Spa des Neiges by Clarins offers massages, signature spa and beauty treatments. There is also a wellness and fitness area, complete with swimming pool, sauna, steam bath and fitness room.
Dining and Après Ski
Serving plentiful breakfasts, lunch on the panoramic ski in, ski out terrace, and gastronomic cuisine for dinner.
Centred around the fireplace, with comfortable seating. A perfect spot to sip an aperitif whilst relaxing or perhaps enjoying a board game.
- Distance to piste: Ski in, Ski out
- Distance to resort centre: 10 minute drive
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 35m / 100km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 00m / 150km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 00m / 180km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 00m / 180km
Winter 2022/23 Guide Pricing
|Low Season||High Season|
|Rooms||from EUR 640 per night||from EUR 854 per night|
|Suite||from EUR 838 per night||from EUR 1,060 per night|
Please note that the above pricing is for guidance only. Due to the dynamic pricing used by hotels, please contact the team who will be happy to share specific pricing for your desired dates.
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
64 Rooms & Suites
Val Thorens, France
80 Rooms & Suites
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.