A splendid chalet in the beautiful Méribel Villages. This chalet has more facilities than you can shake a stick at and is just a stones throw from the Golf lift, offering easy access to the Three Valleys Ski Area.
Queen Mijane is a luxury ski chalet in Meribel, built in the local Savoyard style, this chalet is in a lovely secluded area surrounded by trees, and is just a few minutes walk from the Golf chairlift and Lapin blue piste.
Covering over 600 square meters of space across five floors, the interior is a combination of a traditional style mixed with contemporary furniture to create a very stylish property. Whilst remaining traditional, Chalet Queen Mijane has a light and airy feel creating a sense of space centred on the large picture windows that fill the rooms with natural light.
The living area on the first floor is very spacious, and large French doors lead out to the south facing terrace with expansive mountain views of the valley below. Next door is the dining area which backs onto the open fireplace separating the two. Both areas have been beautifully decorated with a fully stocked library and a grand piano in the living room.
This luxury ski chalet in Méribel can sleep up to ten adults and four children in six bedrooms, all with en suite bathrooms. The spacious bunk room can comfortably sleep up to four children, and every bedroom has direct access to the lovely terraces to enjoy the surrounding mountain views.
Queen Mijane is also home to a spa area with a heated indoor pool, steam room, sun loungers and treatment room, great for the children to have some fun and for the adults to relax. Normally this chalet is sold on a bed and breakfast basis, but please give us a call to ask about a fully serviced package including private chef.
- 660 sqm
- Indoor swimming pool
- Steam room
- Wellness area
- Terraces and balconies
- Wood fireplace
- Massage room
- Wine cellar
- Ski room locker
- Fully equipped kitchen
- 1 x Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and separate WC
- 2 x Double/twin bedroom with en-suite shower room
- 1 x Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- 1 x Bunk room sleeping four with en-suite shower room
- 1 x Studio with double/twin bed, sitting area, and en suite shower room
- 1 x Housekeeper (09:00 - 14:00)
- Distance to piste: 400m to the Lapin piste
- Distance to lifts: 400m to the Lapin piste
- Distance to resort centre: 350m
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 35m / 100km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 00m / 150km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 00m / 180km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 00m / 180km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Price on request
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Champagne reception
- Towels and bed linen
- Daily housekeeping
- Mid-week towel change
- End of stay cleaning
- Bath and beauty products
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Food & drink cost, payable in resort
- Wine and bar drinks
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- Local tourist tax is payable in resort
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.