Apartment Deux Chevaux
Apartment Deux Chevaux is ideally located between the pretty villages of Morzine and Montriond.
Apartment Deux Chevaux is an elegant, modern, luxury ski apartment situated between the pretty villages of Morzine and Montriond. A gentle 15 minute stroll brings you into the heart of Morzine with a choice of restaurants, bars and local amenities.
This luxury converted stable brings natural, characterful beauty with a contemporary open plan living edge. The floor to ceiling windows are a real highlight of the living space with stunning light filling the apartment and glorious views of the valley. There is a cosy fireplace in the sitting area with rocking chairs and a leather sofa. In addition there is a large wooden table and dining chairs for guests to enjoy their meals around, which can be found just off the fully equipped kitchen.
Two large bedrooms are located off the living quarters. Both bedrooms can be set up as either a twin or double bedroom and have en suite shower room facilities. These rooms can easily accommodate a children's cot / camp bed for smaller children (on request). They are uniquely designed, but follow the natural, warm, cosy feel of the whole apartment. For guests looking for extra sleeping capacity there is a large sofa in the lounge that can be set up as a bed.
Apartment Deux Chevaux also benefits from a ski and boot room with heated boot and glove racks, which is a welcome treat on those cold mornings.
- Private balcony with forest views
- Access to garden
- Ski and boot room with heated boot and glove racks
- 2 x Double / twin bedroom with en-suite shower room
- In-resort concierge
- Distance to resort centre: 15 minutes walk to the centre
Distance To Airport
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 15m / 80km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 25m / 125km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 15m / 200km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Exclusive use self-catered chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Exclusive use of the property and its facilities
- Welcome pack, which includes Champagne, beers, snacks, arrival breakfast items and cleaning products
- Luxury cotton linen and towels
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- In-resort local tax, charged per day per person
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- A security deposit may be requested
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Price based on full occupancy
- Available at extra cost – private chef, host, resort driver service, delivered catering, full grocery shopping, newspapers, morning bakery delivery, wine supply and delivery, mid-week changeover, laundry service, extra cleaning services
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.