Chalet Bobb is a converted traditional horse stable with amazing architectural features including floor to ceiling windows letting in epic alpine views.
Chalet Bobb is a stunning luxury ski chalet just 15 minutes walk into the centre of Morzine. Traditionally an old horse stable, Chalet Bobb went through a huge transformation to create a spectacular contemporary holiday haven. Care has been taken in the renovation to retain some of the characterful features such as exposed wooden beams and the industrial-influenced design. As you enter the property on ground level you are welcomed into the wonderful open plan living quarters. Here you will find a fully equipped kitchen, a lounge with cosy red leather sofas around a wood burning stove and a large dining area with a wooden table and rocking dining chairs. Behind the kitchen is a small laundry room with a washer and dryer. Light floods into the living space through the huge floor to ceiling windows.
For outdoor lovers there is easy access from the living area through the glass fronted doors to a balcony. This is the perfect spot to appreciate the pure beauty of your location in the mountains and relax with your morning coffee. There is also an outdoor staircase that leads down to a garden, where you will find the hot tub.
An elegant glass staircase leads you up to the three bedrooms - a master suite overlooking the living area with en suite bathroom and two twin / double bedrooms with en suite shower rooms. Each bedroom has fresh white walls, light wooden floor boards and stylish soft furnishings.
Please Note: The majority of our self-catered properties will not be stocked with any “daily consumables” such as: condiments, salt & pepper, dishwasher tablets, tea/coffee, toilet paper etc. Upon booking your alpine escape with us, your dedicated Experience Manager here at Oxford Ski Company will be able to assist with arranging a pre-arrival shop based on your requirements, ensuring that all such items will be in your property upon your arrival.
- Outdoor hot tub
- Private parking
- Laundry facilities
- Ski room with heated boot and glove racks
- 1 x Master double bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- 2 x Double/twin bedroom with en-suite shower room
- In-resort concierge
- Distance to resort centre: 15 minutes walk to the centre
Distance To Airport
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 15m / 80km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 25m / 125km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 15m / 200km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Exclusive use of the property and its facilities
- Welcome pack, which includes Champagne, beers, snacks, arrival breakfast items and cleaning products
- Luxury cotton linen and towels
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- In-resort local tax, charged per day per person
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- A security deposit may be requested
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Price based on full occupancy
- Available at extra cost – private chef, host, resort driver service, delivered catering, full grocery shopping, newspapers, morning bakery delivery, wine supply and delivery, mid-week changeover, laundry service, extra cleaning services
- Open master suite not suitable for children due to low hanging exposed beams
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.