If you have a larger group (up to 20 people), Three Bears chalet is the ideal rental with Chalet Goldilocks located just next door.
For a three bedroom chalet, Three Bears certainly has the wow factor when it comes to the super slick design of the living space and its spectacular mountain views. This stunning property has has been lovingly created to a very high standard, like it's sister, Chalet Goldilocks - located just above it. Situated in a slightly elevated position above the village of Morzine, the Three Bears benefits from panoramic Alpine views, but is only a 10 minute stroll into the centre, with all its bars, shops and restaurants. The Super Morzine ski lift is also super handy, located just over a foot bridge. Which makes exploring the snow-sure slopes of Avoriaz a dream.
Three Bears is set over two levels, with the sleeping quarter on the lower ground floor and the social living space on the upper floor. This luxury ski chalet has a master bedroom with super king double bed and en suite bathroom, a bedroom with a super king double bed and en suite shower room and a third bedroom most suited to children, with two sets of bunk beds sleeping four guests. This bedroom also benefits from its own en suite bathroom too.
Within the entire property there is a lot of exposed wooden beams and a fairly natural colour scheme, creating a very calm and cosy atmosphere. The lounge is a wonderful space with super comfortable sofas around a log fireplace and double height, floor to ceiling windows letting in lots of natural light and epic views. A small staircase leads you up to the mezzanine level, open plan kitchen and dining area with all the mod cons you would expect. Eight chairs fit nicely around a wooden table for guests to enjoy a leisurely breakfast or a beautiful banquet after a long day skiing. For those looking for the ultimate relaxation after a day in the mountains you can dip into your private outdoor hot tub located on the elegant wrap around terrace.
- Outdoor hot tub
- Close proximity to slopes
- Log fireplace
- Large screen TV
- Ski Room
- 1 x Master bedroom with super-king bed and en suite bathroom
- 1 x King sized double bedroom with en suite shower room
- 1 x Bunk room with en suite bathroom (sleeps 4)
- Distance to lifts: 10 minute walk to Super Morzine lift
- Distance to resort centre: 10 minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 15m / 80km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 25m / 125km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 15m / 200km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Price on request
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Exclusive use of the property and its facilities
- Welcome and assistance
- Luxury welcome hamper with all the essentials and some local specialities
- Bath and beauty products
- Towels & bed linen
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.