A wonderful chalet with spectacular panoramic views, yet still only a 10 minute stroll into Morzine.
Chalet Goldilocks is a luxury five bedroom chalet with truly magnificent panoramic mountain views. Situated above the gondolas of the Super Morzine lift, this chalet combines the balance of easy access to the slopes and having a quiet location with stunning scenery. Morzine, with all its bars, shops and restaurants is just a 10 minute stroll away and the Super Morzine lift is just across a handy footbridge, which makes it a dream each day getting up to the snow-sure slopes of Avoriaz.
Chalet Goldilocks is spread over five floors with a lift providing easy access to each floor. As you enter the chalet on the ground floor there is a handy ski boot room and boot warmers and a well equipped gym on the upper ground floor.
Most of the socialising in this luxury ski chalet will take place on the top (third floor). Here you will find the open plan kitchen with island and breakfast bar seating. For evening meals guests enjoy dining at the long wooden table with dramatic double height ceiling above them. The room lets in lots of natural light through the large floor to ceiling windows and the wooden architecture and exposed beams around you add lots of character. A small set of stairs leads you to a mezzanine level - a cosy lounge with a log fire, contemporary styled sofas and lots of super soft cream cushions. The perfect retreat for a night cap.
Four double bedrooms with en suite facilities are located on floor two with each having access to a range of private or shared balconies. A lovely space to enjoy first thing in the morning with a cup of coffee. The final en suite bedroom on the first floor, is ideal for children, with bunk beds (sleeping up to four guests).
With guests being able to relax in the outdoor hot tub, unwind in the barrel sauna, explore the wilderness garden or hang out in the private cinema room, there is plenty for both skiers and non-skiers to enjoy.
- Outdoor hot tub
- Barrel sauna
- Cinema room with cocktail bar
- Wrap around balcony
- Panoramic views
- Boot room with boot warmers
- Resort driving service
- Bedroom 1 - Super king-sized/twin bed and en suite bathroom and shared balcony
- Bedroom 2 - Super king-sized bed and en suite shower room and shared balcony
- Bedroom 3 - Master bedroom with super king-sized/twin bed, en suite bathroom and large private balcony
- Bedroom 4 - Super king-sized/twin bed and en suite shower room and private balcony
- Bedroom 5 - Bunk room, sleeping 4 with en suite bathroom (B on floorplan)
- Professional chef
- Driver service
- Distance to lifts: 10 minute walk to Super Morzine lift
- Distance to resort centre: 10 minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 15m / 80km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 25m / 125km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 15m / 200km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Breakfast set out for you to enjoy each day, with pastries, cereals, yoghurts and fresh fruits as well as selected hot options
- Sweet or savoury tart from an artisan pâtisserie set out for you to enjoy on your return to the chalet each day
- Children's supper on three nights
- Dinner on three nights
- A fourth evening there will be a platter of local cheeses and charcuterie for you to enjoy around the fire with wines from the house selection
- Fresh fruit bowl replenished throughout the week
- Spirits bar with speciality gin
- Selection of at least 7 house wines including Champagne available throughout your stay
- Craft beers and European lager
- Tea and coffee
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Mid week towel change
- Luxury bathroom products from Bamford
- Daily housekeeping
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Resort driving service from 08:00 - 22:30
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Local tourist tax is payable in resort
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit is requested per booking (amount dependent on the group)
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Cots are charged at EUR 150 per week if capacity is exceeded
- Local tourist tax is payable in resort
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.