The swimming pool and relaxation deck is a haven of tranquillity with beautiful natural light and epic mountain views
Chalet X is a stylish, catered ,seven bedroom luxury ski chalet in Morzine. Being located in L'Ele in between Morzine and Montriond it has easy access to the town centre and ski lifts. Chalet X has been elegantly designed in pale, natural colours with lots of light wooden panels throughout. The open plan living / dining room's focal point is the atmospheric fireplace with plenty of sumptuous sofas for relaxing after a busy day on the slopes - watching the sun go down over the mountains through the floor to ceiling windows.
There is a large dining table comfortably seating 12 guests, where your private chef prepares your fully catered meals with local delicacies and ingredients and pairing delicious wines from your wine cellar. There are five double bedrooms with en suite facilities and a further double bedroom and double bunkroom which both have a shared bathroom.
It's hard to choose one of our favourite things about Chalet X, as there are so many wonderful features, but the swimming pool room is certainly up there as a highlight. Light pours in from the large mountain view windows and there is ample space to relax around the pool. However, if you have more energy there is a gym with cardio fitness facilities.
For those that like to make the most of the mountain air there is a heated outdoor snug area, on the large wrap around south facing sun terrace and an outdoor hot tub.
- Indoor swimming pool
- Outdoor hot tub
- Steam room
- Wine cellar and bar area
- Wrap around south facing terrace
- Master suite - Super king bed and en suite shower room
- Room 1 - Super king bed base with 2 single mattresses with shared shower room (with room 2)
- Room 2 - Double bunkroom with shared shower room (with room 1) (Sleeps 4)
- Room 3 - Double king bedroom with en suite shower room
- Room 4 - Super king bed base with 2 single mattresses with en suite shower room. Additional mezzanine level with 2 single beds.
- Room 5 - Double king bedroom with en suite shower room
- Room 6 - Double king bedroom with en suite shower room
- Professional chef
- Chalet host
- Driving service
- Distance to lifts: 15 minute walk
- Distance to resort centre: 15 minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 15m / 80km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 25m / 125km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 15m / 200km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Exclusive use of the property and its facilities
- Welcome and assistance
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Tea or coffee in bed each morning
- Daily breakfast (served on 5 days, continental on 2 days)
- Daily afternoon tea laid out
- Children's supper
- Dinner on 5 nights
- 2 staff night off per week
- Champagne and canapés (5 nights)
- Carefully selected house wines
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Mid week towel change
- Evening turndown (5 nights)
- Daily housekeeping (except 2 staff days off, on these days the team will clear away the breakfast dishes though)
- Resort driving service (08.00-22.30)
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Tourist tax
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Premium wines, Champagne and spirits
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Empty bed supplements will apply for under occupancy
- Discounts are available for Children aged between 2 years and 12 years
- Infants up to 2 years are charged £150
- 50% Discounts are available for 3rd and 4th person sharing a room
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Rooms 1 and 4 can be made up as twins or doubles, but the beds will still be joined together
- For season 22/23 the service offering is slightly different, please ask for full details.
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
Chalet Les Pierrys
Lodge des Nants
The Sapphire Estate
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.