The Sapphire Estate
The gated entrance to the estate gives it a wonderfully exclusive feel. It is private yet so conveniently close to town being only a five minute walk away, it really is the best of both worlds.
Accessed via a gated driveway, The Sapphire Estate comprises of 2,100sqm of private grounds offering both seclusion and privacy. From the superb location to the endless list of facilities, the estate has been designed with everything in mind to ensure that guests have a first-class experience without any compromise.
Chalet Sapphire has six bedrooms sleeping up to 12 guests. Its wraparound terraces, vast socialising spaces and picture-perfect mountain views create the idyllic setting for a luxury ski holiday. The spa is expansive with its indoor swimming pool overlooking the Morzine valley, a hammam, ice chamber, fully-equipped gym and treatment room.
Only a few steps away is the adjacent annexe of Little Gem, a generous two-bedroom property with a spacious open-plan living area.
The Sapphire Estate benefits from being only a short five-minute walk from the centre of Morzine, where there is a wide selection of great bars, restaurants and shops. For access to the slopes, it is just a two-minute drive to the Super Morzine ski lift with your dedicated driving service.
- Indoor Swimming Pool
- Hot Tub
- Barrel Sauna
- Spa Ice Chamber with Chromotherapy
- Treatment Room
- Air-conditioned Gym
- Lounge with Pool Table
- Terrace with Firepit
- Wine Cellar
- Cinema/TV Room with Games Consoles
- Ski Room with Heated Boot Dryers
- 2,100 sqm
- 2 x Master suites Super-King/Twin bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 6 x King/Twin size bedrooms with en suite bathroom
- Chalet Manager
- Experienced Chef
- Assistant Manager
- Two Hosts/Hostess
- Driver service
- Distance to lifts: Two minute drive
- Distance to resort centre: Two minute drive
Distance To Airport
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 15m / 80km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 25m / 125km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 15m / 200km
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff.
- Chalet is typically staffed throughout the day
- Champagne reception
- Complimentary house Prosecco or Champagne served throughout the week
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Children's supper on five nights
- Pre-dinner drinks
- Dinner on five nights
- Selection of at least 10 premium house wines
- Gin Bar with various gins and speciality tonic
- Open spirits bar
- Signature Cocktail List curated in-house
- Artisan beers
- Boot room snacks and refreshments
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Two staff nights off per week
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Mid week towel change
- Daily housekeeping
- Evening turn-down - five nights
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Resort driving service from 08:00 - 22:30 (two vehicles at peak times if group is eight or more)
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Local tourist tax is payable in resort
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit is requested per booking (amount dependent on the group)
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Cots are charged at EUR 150 per week if capacity is exceeded
- Local tourist tax is payable in resort
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.