Chalet Bizet is a wonderful blend of stylish Parisian townhouse and 200 year old Alpine farmhouse. A very fine place to stay indeed.
Chalet Bizet is a stunning property located on the lower two floors of a beautifully converted farmhouse in Montriond, Morzine. With fantastic views from the spacious living room, it’s an ideal luxury ski chalet to stay in if you are looking to spend some down time with your family and friends, enjoy the peace and quiet of the mountains and indulge on some seriously good food. Chalet Bizet has good access to the Le Lindarent telecabine which takes you straight in to the heart of the Portes de Soleil. From here, you can ski to Chatel, Avoriaz or head over to Switzerland for a lunch with a view of the Dent du Midi. Our favourite spot here is Toupin!
Inside the chalet as you walk down the stairs into the open plan living room, dining room and bar area you get the sense that it is much larger chalet than for just six guests. There is plenty of comfortable seating for everyone around the fireplace and the bar provides an additional space to relax. The room is light with a lovely combination of old features and contemporary furniture with large sliding doors going out on to the terrace and hot tub. For families the garden will be a real highlight as there is plenty of space for children to play in the snow whilst you can keep a mindful eye from the warmth of inside.
The bedrooms in Chalet Bizet are comfortable with interesting touches such as panelled walls, townhouse windows and antique furniture. There are three additional beds for children; a separate bunk room off The Carmen Suite and a pull-out bed in The Bel Canto Suite.
The award-winning menus at Chalet Bizet have been creatively designed by executive chef Kat who embraces local seasonal ingredients. If you would like to take a wander while you are there, the closest bar, restaurants and shops are 15 minutes away.
Chalet Debussy and Chalet Bizet can be taken as one property to sleep 14 adults and 8 children. The two chalets share an entrance.
A home from home in a beautiful setting with delicious award-winning food!
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Wood burning stove
- Ski Room with boot warmers
- TV with Netflix
- Private garden
- Large south facing terrace overlooking the mountains
- The Djamileh Bedroom – Double/Twin bedroom with en suite shower. Private wc opposite
- The Bel Canto Suite - Double/Twin bedroom with en suite bathroom room and south facing balcony. Pull out bed for one child
- The Carmen Suite - Double/Twin bedroom with en suite shower room and south facing balcony. Bunk beds for two children
- Resort Manager
- 2 Hosts/Hostesses
- Experienced Chef
- Driver service
- Distance to piste: 6 min. drive to Le Lindaret
- Distance to lifts: 6 min. drive to Le Lindaret telecabine
- Distance to resort centre: 7 min. drive to Morzine Centre
Distance To Airport
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 15m / 80km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 25m / 125km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 15m / 200km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Chalet rental price, accommodation only
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Exclusive use of the property and its facilities
- Welcome and assistance
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Children's supper
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Two staff night off per week
- Four course dinner on five nights, of which one night is a six course taster menu
- Pre-dinner canapés
- Pre-dinner cocktails
- Vintage Bollinger Champagne reception
- Unlimited beer
- Carefully selected house wines
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Daily housekeeping
- Resort driving service
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Local tourist tax
- 15% discount for children under 12 when travelling with a paying adult, available when eating the children’s menu
- 30% discount for children under 12 sharing a family room with their parents, available when eating the children’s menu
- There is no supplementary cost for two adults occupying a family room
- EUR 150 for children under the age of two when sleeping in a cot in an adult room
- 50% supplementary charge for single person occupancy
- Local tourist tax is a tourist tax levied by all French resorts. This will be added to the cost of your booking and is payable on arrival in resort. It is calculated as EUR 0.85 per adult (18 years +) per night
- A security deposit may be requested
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.