Self catered chalets seem to have become more popular in recent years however there have been a limited number of luxury self catered properties to rent. Well welcome to Copper Lodge! This is a stylish luxury chalet located close to the resort centre and lifts which gives all its guests the flexibility of dinning out, or just kicking back and enjoying the beautiful surrounds and facilities the chalet has to offer.
This chalet is no longer available. Please contact one of our Chalet Sales Specialists to find out what alternative options are available on 01993 899 421.
Copper Lodge is a luxury ski chalet which was completed in 2016, sleeping up to 10 people. The chalet is set over three floors meaning it offers plenty of space and the stunning views can be enjoyed from the open plan living space and large balcony on the second floor. With Copper Lodge's central location to Morzine, it lends itself perfectly to being a self catered property with both the Pleney lift and Super Morzine lift a short walk from the chalet, as are the excellent selection of restaurants and bars Morzine has to offer.
To make sure your holiday gets off to a perfect start, you will find a luxury welcome hamper upon arrival which includes champagne and breakfast for your first morning and it can be arranged that ski passes and your equipment hire are delivered straight to your boot room and heated boot rack! Copper Lodge is set over three floors which maximises the beautiful views over the Morzine Valley and up to Avoriaz from the large outdoor deck area on the top floor.
On the ground floor there is a large Superking/Twin en-suite bedroom with two additional single beds which would be ideal as a family suite or kids room. Also on this level, you will find the chalet's boot room with heated boot and glove racks. There is a large garage for extra storage, as well as a well equipped laundry room and washroom in the foyer.
Up to the first floor this luxury ski chalet has three further en suite bedrooms, all of which can be configured either as super kings or twins, whichever suits the group’s requirements. All beds are fitted with luxury mattresses and luxury Egyptian cotton linen and towels . The White Company© luxury products, professional standard hairdryers and hair straighteners are provided in each of the bathrooms.
On the top floor, along with the large decking area is the main living and entertainment space. A modern and chic open plan living space and a dining and kitchen area. This room offers double height, floor to ceiling windows which frame the stunning views over the Morzine Valley, and all of this can be enjoyed from the comfort of the sofas by the wood burning stove.
Morzine is a great family resort, not only for the short transfer, but for the great ski area, friendly ski school but also for the buzzing resort centre. We love all it has to offer which is why a self catered property works for us, however everyone needs a little bit of luxury when on holiday, Copper Lodge is the perfect mix. See you next year.
- Close proximity to resort centre and lifts
- Wood Fireplace
- Ski Room with boot warmers
- Linen, slippers and towels
- Luxury bath & beauty products
- Hairdryers & Straighteners
- UK Sky TV
- DVD player & movie library
- Gaming console & game library
- Wireless Internet (WiFi)
- Large balcony
- Washer/dryer facilities
- Private off road parking
- 2 x Super-king/Twin bedrooms with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Super-king/Twin bedrooms with en suite shower room
- 1 x Family suite with Super-king/Twin beds and 2 x single beds with shared shower room
- Housekeeper (midweek)
- Distance to piste: 2 minute walk
- Distance to lifts: 2 minute walk
- Distance to resort centre: Centrally located
Distance To Airport
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 15m / 80km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 25m / 125km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 15m / 200km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in GBP, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Service from your Travel Consultant, Experience Manager and our Resort Experts
- Exclusive use of the property and its facilities
- Welcome and assistance
- Welcome pack including Champagne, groceries, firewood & basic cleaning products
- Assistance with ski rentals
- Bath and beauty products
- Slippers, towels, bed linen
- Mid week clean
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Tourist tax
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Available at extra cost – catering for full week or special occasion, full grocery shopping, daily newspapers, morning bakery delivery, driver service, wine supply and delivery, mid-week changeover, laundry service.
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.