The Bungo has a lovely terrace and garden - perfect for outside entertaining and relaxing in the hot tub.
The Bungo is a luxurious two bedroom ski apartment in Morzine. A gentle 15 minute stroll takes you into the centre of town, but you also have the option to add on a 24 hour driving service for a small supplement or alternatively take advantage of the free bus service that runs from the end of the drive.
This apartment is ideal for families with young children, as the property is all on one level. There is a modern open plan living, dining and kitchen area with bi-fold doors opening out on to a gorgeous terrace. This is a popular spot for guests to take in the stunning views with a glass of bubbles in the hot tub or simply enjoy an après ski cocktail in the snow.
The décor of The Bungo is cool and sophisticated, with natural tones and elegant soft furnishings. You instantly feel welcomed into a cosy, yet stylish holiday retreat.
There is a king double / twin bedroom with en suite shower room and a further king double / twin bedroom with en suite bathroom. This second bedroom can accommodate a third person (on request) with an inclusion of a single bed. A further two guests can also use the sofa bed in the living room if needed.
Parking is available at The Bungo for two cars, along with a 7kw EV charger.
- Outdoor hot tub
- Shared garden
- Private parking
- Use of 7kw EV car charger
- Ski room with heated boot and glove racks
- 1 x King double/twin bedroom with en-suite shower room
- 1 x King double/twin bed with en-suite bathroom. Single bed can be added on request.
- In-resort concierge
- Distance to resort centre: 15-20 minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 15m / 80km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 25m / 125km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 15m / 200km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Exclusive use of the property and its facilities
- Welcome pack, which includes Champagne, beers, snacks, arrival breakfast items and cleaning products
- Luxury cotton linen and towels
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- In-resort local tax, charged per day per person
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- A security deposit may be requested
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Price based on full occupancy
- Available at extra cost – private chef, host, resort driver service, delivered catering, full grocery shopping, newspapers, morning bakery delivery, wine supply and delivery, mid-week changeover, laundry service, extra cleaning services
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
Les Gets, France
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.