We believe these 2 chalets are the beginning of a new age of luxury that is beginning to sweep into Tignes. Ideal location and first class finish makes Chalet Ambre a much welcomed addition to the portfolio this season.
Nestled in a quiet enclave of Tignes Le Lac Chalet Ambre is positioned next to Chalet Opale. Together they are two of Tignes' most prestigious properties available to rent. Uninterrupted views of the surrounding peaks can be viewed from the outdoor hot tub or one of the chalets many terraces or balconies.
An ideal spot for ski enthusiasts, snow permitting guests can ski back to the chalet alternatively the piste is under a minutes’ walk from the chalet. This unique chalet is a wonderful blend of modern and contemporary furnishings with authentic alpine décor ensuring maximum relaxation and never ending luxury. Spread over three floors, Chalet Ambre sleeps 8 people in four beautifully designed bedrooms all with en-suite shower rooms and either private balconies or terrace access. Chalet Amber can be taken alongside Chalet Opale to create an alpine residence sleeping 18 people or the chalets can be taken separately. The two chalets can connect through the kitchens.
Chalet Ambre′s top floor is home to the impressive master suite. Floor to ceiling French windows open out onto a private balcony allowing light to flood in. There is an en -suite shower room and separate toilet. The wonderful open plan living and dining area is bright and spacious with stunning views of the Torvière mountain. A large L shaped sofa sits in front of the impressive fireplace providing a perfect space for the whole family to relax and unwind in after a hard day on the slopes. Dining in Chalet Ambre is an elegant affair, a beautiful chandelier sits above the large dining table which can sit 10 people comfortably. There is Satellite TV and a Bose sound system.
The ground floor is the main sleeping floor which has three twin/double bedrooms, all with en-suite shower rooms and French windows which open out onto the terrace. Flat screen TV’s are throughout. The ski room with heated boot warmers is on the lower ground floor, where there is also a staff office and W.C.
- Close proximity to slopes
- Outdoor hot tub
- Open fireplace
- Ski Room with boot warmers
- South-facing terraces and balconies
- Garage parking
- Sonos sound system
- 1x Master double bedroom with en-suite shower room, private balcony and extra single bed
- 2x Twin/double bedrooms with en-suite shower rooms and terrace access
- 1x Family suite with Twin/double bedroom and additional bunk room (sleeps 2 adults and 2 children) with en-suite shower room and terrace access
- Chalet manager
- Chalet host
- Driving service
- Distance to piste: 1 minute walk (Les Almes piste)
- Distance to lifts: 5 minute walk
- Distance to resort centre: 5 minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 2h 15m / 140km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 30m / 160km
- Geneva (GVA): 3h / 220km
- Lyon (LYS): 3h / 220km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Service from your Travel Consultant, Experience Manager and our Resort Experts
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Children's supper
- Champagne and canapés (6 nights)
- Dinner on 6 nights
- Carefully selected house wines
- 1 staff night off per week
- Daily housekeeping
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Bath and beauty products
- Mid week towel change
- Resort driver service 8.30-10am - 3.30-7.30pm (outside of these times with prior arrangement with chalet manager up to 11pm)
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- A security deposit may be requested.
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- This chalet can also be booked on a self-catered basis
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.