Perfect piste-side location, boasting fantastic uninterrupted views. An extremely popular chalet in an extremely popular ski area.
Nestled in a quiet enclave of Tignes Le Lac Chalet Opale is one of Tignes’ most prestigious properties available to rent. This idyllic chalet occupies an incredible position next to the Almes piste in the heart of the Espace Killy ski area, a truly enviable location. Uninterrupted views of the surrounding peaks can be viewed from the outdoor hot tub or one of the chalets many terraces or balconies. An ideal spot for ski enthusiasts, snow permitting guests can ski back to the chalet, alternatively the piste is under a minutes’ walk from the chalet. This unique chalet is a wonderful blend of modern and contemporary furnishings with authentic alpine décor ensuring maximum relaxation and never ending luxury.
Spread over three floors, Chalet Opale sleeps 10 people in five beautifully designed bedrooms all with en-suite shower rooms and either private balconies or terrace access. The top floor is home to the impressive master suite. Floor to ceiling French windows open out onto a private balcony allowing light to flood in. There is an en -suite shower room and separate WC.
The open plan living and dining area is situated on the second floor with soft lighting, clean lines and natural wood creating a haven of sophistication. The focal point of the room is the beautiful Lorenzo Quinn sculpture which sits in front of the far window against the dramatic backdrop of the Le Grand Sassière mountain range. The wonderfully inviting L shaped sofa is the perfect spot to relax and unwind with a glass of champagne in front of the roaring fire. The well-equipped kitchen overlooks the large dining table creates an ideal entertaining area.
The ground floor is the main sleeping floor which has four twin/double bedrooms, all with en-suite shower rooms and French windows which open out on the terrace. The ski room with heated boot warmers is on the lower ground floor, where there is also a staff office and WC.
- Close proximity to slopes
- "Ski In" access
- Outdoor hot tub
- Open fireplace
- Ski room with boot warmers
- South-facing terraces and balconies
- Indoor parking
- Integrated sound system
- 1 x Master double bedroom with en-suite shower room & private balcony
- 4 x Double/twin bedroom with en-suite shower rooms & terrace access
- Chalet manager
- Chalet host
- Driver service (8am-11pm)
- Distance to piste: 1 minute walk (Les Almes piste)
- Distance to lifts: 5 minute walk
- Distance to resort centre: 5 minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 2h 15m / 140km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 30m / 160km
- Geneva (GVA): 3h / 220km
- Lyon (LYS): 3h / 220km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Children's supper
- Champagne and canapés (6 nights)
- Dinner on 6 nights
- Carefully selected house wines
- 1 staff night off per week
- Daily housekeeping
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Bath and beauty products
- Mid week towel change
- Resort driver service 8.30-10am - 3.30-7.30pm (outside of these times with prior arrangement with chalet manager up to 11pm)
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- A security deposit may be requested
- This chalet can also be booked on a self-catered basis
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
Chalet de la Cloche
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.