High ceiling, and huge windows are our focal points of this chalet, allowing the pure pleasure of superb views from the comfort of an outstanding chalet. This authentic alpine style property also offers the modern touches that makes each stay unforgettable, while the food will leave your palate begging indefinitely!
Chalet Alice is an authentic and charming property in the world famous resort of Val d'Isere. With interior features of reclaimed timber beams and with a beautiful natural stone fireplace, this luxury ski chalet oozes warmth and character.
Chalet Alice sleeps eight in four spacious and stylish bedrooms, each with en suite facilities. In addition Chalet Alice features a heated indoor swimming pool and hammam perfect for relaxing or warming down after your ski. There is an additional TV room perfect for extra chill out space for families or groups.
Located eight to ten minutes from the Bellevarde Express and ten minutes from the town centre, Chalet Alice is an ideal place to stay for a luxury ski holiday to Val d'Isere.
- 280 sqm
- Indoor Swimming Pool with Jet Stream
- TV Room
- Ski Room with Boot Warmers
- Open Fireplace
- Garage Parking
- 3 x Twin/Double Bedrooms with baths on the first floor
- 1 x Twin/Double bedroom on mezzanine floor with bath
- Concierge Services
- Mid-week housekeeping and linen change
- Distance to lifts: 8-10 min. Walk to the Bellevarde Express lift. 2 min drive
- Distance to resort centre: 10 min. walk to the village
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 2h 15m / 140km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 30m / 160km
- Geneva (GVA): 3h / 220km
- Lyon (LYS): 3h / 220km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance with welcome basket
- Slippers and bath and beauty products
- Towels and bed linen
- Mid week linen and towel change
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
On request (additional charge):
- Continental breakfast delivery
- Daily cleaning
- Resort driving service
Alternatively upgrade to the All Inclusive Service Package to include:
- Daily breakfast
- Daily afternoon tea
- Daily cleaning
- Aperitif and dinner prepared by your chef on six evenings
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- Local tourist tax is payable in resort
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.