High ceiling, and huge windows are our focal points of this chalet, allowing the pure pleasure of superb views from the comfort of an outstanding chalet. This authentic alpine style property also offers the modern touches that makes each stay unforgettable, while the food will leave your palate begging indefinitely!
Chalet Alice is an authentic and charming property in the world famous resort of Val d'Isere. With interior features of reclaimed timber beams and with a beautiful natural stone fireplace, this luxury ski chalet oozes warmth and character.
Chalet Alice sleeps eight in four spacious and stylish bedrooms, each with en suite facilities. In addition, Chalet Alice features a heated indoor swimming pool and hammam perfect for relaxing after your ski. There is an additional TV room perfect for extra chill out space for families or groups.
Located eight to ten minutes from the Bellevarde Express and ten minutes from the town centre, Chalet Alice is an ideal place to stay for a luxury ski holiday to Val d'Isere.
Please Note: The majority of our self-catered properties will not be stocked with any “daily consumables” such as: condiments, salt & pepper, dishwasher tablets, tea/coffee, toilet paper etc. Upon booking your alpine escape with us, your dedicated Experience Manager here at Oxford Ski Company will be able to assist with arranging a pre-arrival shop based on your requirements, ensuring that all such items will be in your property upon your arrival.
- 280 sqm
- Indoor swimming pool with jet stream
- TV room
- Ski room with boot warmers
- Open fireplace
- Garage parking
- 3 x Twin/Double Bedrooms with baths on the first floor
- 1 x Twin/Double bedroom on mezzanine floor with bath
- Concierge Services
- Mid stay housekeeping
- Distance to lifts: 8-10 min. Walk to the Bellevarde Express lift. 2 min drive
- Distance to resort centre: 10 min. walk to the village
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 2h 15m / 140km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 30m / 160km
- Geneva (GVA): 3h / 220km
- Lyon (LYS): 3h / 220km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
Price on request
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance with welcome basket
- Slippers and bath and beauty products
- Towels and bed linen
- Mid week linen and towel change
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
On request (additional charge):
- Continental breakfast delivery
- Daily cleaning
- Delivery of 3 course dinners cooked by the chalet chef on 5 evenings
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- Local tourist tax is payable in resort
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.