Chalet La Grange
A superbly located chalet, close to the historical Val d'Isere Church. Chalet La Grange affords every luxury imaginable, with an impeccable service.
Located in the heart of the village, Chalet La Grange is built as part of a mountain hamlet that consists of a five star hotel, a restaurant, a lounge bar and five luxury private chalets: a unique concept in Val d'Isère.
The five chalets are all connected by the underground level to each other and to the hotel. In addition to a having their own private areas, and staff, chalets guests can enjoy all the five star hotel facilities including the spa, hotel bar, concierge and shuttle service.
Chalet La Grange in particular has a unique design, with a cavernous open plan living space featuring exposed woodwork, and huge windows allowing plenty of natural light. The bedrooms are all well proportioned and appointed, each with their own en suite bathroom.
The chalet is also home to a private spa including a swimming pool and sauna. The perfect place to relax after a good day on the mountain.
Located on the edge of the charming old town of Val d'Isère, the establishment combines a beautiful, tranquil alpine setting with an easy access to the slopes.
- 370 sqm
- Indoor swimming pool
- Steam room
- Massage room
- Cinema room
- Apple TV
- Open fireplace
- Ski room
- Resort driving service
- 3 x Double/Twin bedrooms with en suite bathrooms (bath and shower) and separate toilet
- 1 x Double/Twin bedroom with additional single bed and en suite bathroom (bath and shower) and separate toilet
- Distance to piste: 150 metres
- Distance to lifts: 150 metres
- Distance to resort centre: Centrally located
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 2h 15m / 140km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 30m / 160km
- Geneva (GVA): 3h / 220km
- Lyon (LYS): 3h / 220km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and it's facilities
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Welcome champagne & snacks (for stays of 7 nights)
- Breakfast and dinner in the chalet
- Afternoon tea with patisserie
- Drinks (mineral water, soft, juice)
- Spirits (3 bottles for stays of 7 nights)
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Daily housekeeping
- In-resort hotel shuttle (from 7 a.m. to 11.30 pm)
- High speed internet & Apple TV
- Hotel Reception & Concierge (24hrs)
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Wine and bar drinks
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- Local tourist tax is payable in resort
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.