Chalet Refuge V
Refuge V couldn't be in a better position in Tignes le Lac. Despite its almost-central location, the chalet is elevated high enough to enjoy uninterrupted mountain views from the balcony.
Chalet Refuge V is a spacious modern ski chalet in Tignes le Lac, conveniently located just a minute's walk from Les Almes piste or just over five minutes to walk to the main snow front. The huge windows in the lounge fill the room with light and provide stunning panoramic mountain views. The living, kitchen and dining area is a vast open-plan entertaining space with contemporary artwork, alpine chic furnishings and atmospheric pendant lighting. Enjoy the majestic views of the Grande Motte glaciers from the large dining table or snuggle up by the fire in the smaller seating area surrounding the wood burning stove. For some fresh mountain air, step outside onto the enormous south-facing balcony and soak up the sun in one of the relaxing deck chairs.
The chalet sleeps up to ten guests across four tastefully decorated bedrooms. These are made up of a large en suite master bedroom with bunk beds on the first floor, two double rooms and a separate bunk room sharing two large bathrooms on the floor below. For those looking for some après ski recuperation, unwind in the sauna to ease your weary muscles in preparation for the next fun-filled day on the slopes.
Chalet Refuge V is the perfect choice for a family holiday in Tignes le Lac. The superb facilities, excellent service and easy access to a renowned ski area provides all you need from a luxury ski holiday.
- Close proximity to slopes
- Wood burning stove
- Ski Room with boot warmers
- South-facing balconies
- Parking (indoor and outdoor)
- Bluetooth sound system
- Resort driving service
1 x Master double/twin bedroom with bunk bed and en suite bathroom
2 x Double bedrooms with shared bathroom
1 x Children's bunk room with shared bathroom
- Chalet manager
- Chalet host
- Driving service
- Distance to piste: 1 min. walk (Les Almes piste)
- Distance to lifts: 5. min walk
- Distance to resort centre: 5 min. walk
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 2h 15m / 140km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 30m / 160km
- Geneva (GVA): 3h / 220km
- Lyon (LYS): 3h / 220km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Service from your Travel Consultant, Experience Manager and our Resort Experts
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Children's supper
- Champagne and canapés (6 nights)
- Dinner on 6 nights
- Carefully selected house wines
- 1 staff night off per week
- Daily housekeeping
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Bath and beauty products
- Mid week towel change
- Resort driver service 8.30-10am - 3.30-7.30pm (outside of these times with prior arrangement with chalet manager up to 11pm)
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- A security deposit may be requested.
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- This chalet can also be booked on a self-catered basis
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.