Chalet La Tene
Such a beautiful chalet which has been built with the finest of craftmanship. A definite favourite amongst us all at Oxford Ski, with a spacious, light and luxurious feel. La Tene is simply stunning and we absolutely love it.
Designed by Style Architects of Stockholm, this contemporary chalet combines elegance with comfort. The building has been created with you in mind, from the heated boot room to the outdoor jacuzzi on the deck. Each individually decorated bedroom includes Egyptian Cotton bed linen, and the latest multimedia technology including a flat-screen TV, Blue-Ray DVD player, iPod dock and sound system.
En suite bathrooms, created from local stone and reclaimed wood, each have a bath and shower, underfloor heating and heated towel rails.
The chalet′s most spectacular feature has to be the upstairs living area. The glass walls provide a universal sense of space, allowing for panoramic piste views during the day, and atmospheric views of an illuminated Val d′Isere after dark.
The main living area is designed for comfort after a hard day’s skiing. The furniture is stylish and has been thoughtfully chosen for you to relax in luxury. The chalet also boasts its own bar, with a beer tap, as well as a log fire and flat screen TV with surround-sound audio system.
The imposing Le Face run provides the backdrop to the dining room, lending a truly atmospheric setting to every evening′s dining experience.
Surrounding the living area is an upstairs deck, perfect for soaking up the sunshine, and enjoying the 8-person hot tub after a long day on the piste.
Chalet la Tene is out of this world!
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Steam Room / Hammam
- Massage Room
- Extensive Wine Cellar
- Open Fireplace
- Ski Room with Boot Warmers
- Resort Driving Service
- 6 x Twin/Double bedrooms each with en suite baths and showers
- Chalet Manager
- 2 Hosts/Hostesses
- Experienced Chef
- Driver service
- Distance to piste: Ski in, ski out (Santons Piste)
- Distance to resort centre: 2 min. drive / 9 min. walk
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 2h 15m / 140km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 30m / 160km
- Geneva (GVA): 3h / 220km
- Lyon (LYS): 3h / 220km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Welcome and assistance
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Children's supper
- Champagne and canapés (six nights)
- Dinner on six nights
- Carefully selected house wines
- An open bar with spirits, beers and soft drinks
- One staff day off per week
- Mid week towel change
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Bath and beauty products
- Resort driving service (8am-11pm)
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- A security deposit may be requested
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.