Chalet La Tene
What better than the imposing black run, La Face as your dining room backdrop! La Tene is simply stunning and we absolutely love it.
Chalet La Tene is a luxury ski-in / ski-out chalet located in the quiet neighbourhood of Legettaz, just a short walk into the popular village resort of Val d'Isere. The property offers stunning views of the village centre and the famous Face de Bellevarde.
Guests can expect to be treated to the ski experience of a lifetime, with impeccable service from your own dedicated chalet team.
Elegantly designed throughout, you enter Chalet La Tene on it's lowest level through a guest lobby. There is a lift to give easy access to all floors. The sleeping quarters are located on the next two levels and can sleep up to 16 people across seven bedrooms. Six of the bedrooms can be made up as a twin or double giving the property super flexibility. There is also a bunk room that is perfect for any children in the party. Each of the guest rooms have south facing views of the pistes and mountains and they all offer en suite facilities. They have all been stylishly designed with a pale, natural colour scheme and create a perfect haven after a busy day on the slopes.
The main living area is situated at the top of the chalet with double height ceilings and spectacular alpine views. Contemporary and chic furniture has been thoughtfully chosen for you to relax in luxury. Chalet La Tene has a wonderful bar, where guests will enjoy an apres drink or two before enjoying a delicious alpine feast around the long dining table. The imposing Le Face run provides the perfect backdrop to the dining room, lending a truly atmospheric setting to every evening′s dining experience.
Outside there is a heated deck and fire pit for those that want to maximise on enjoying the crisp mountain air. Talk to our team today about booking your luxury ski break to Chalet La Tene.
- Open fireplace
- Terrace with fire pits
- Ski room with boot warmers
- Resort driving service
- Spa for season 24/25
- Indoor pool for season 24/25
- Massage room for season 24/25
- Cinema room for season 24/25
- Wine cellar for season 24/25
- 6 x Double / twin bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Bunk room with en suite bathroom (sleeps 4)
- Chalet manager
- Chalet host
- Driving service (8.30-10.30am and 3.30-7.30pm)
- Distance to piste: Ski-in / ski-out (Santons Piste)
- Distance to resort centre: 2 minute drive / 9 minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 2h 15m / 140km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 30m / 160km
- Geneva (GVA): 3h / 220km
- Lyon (LYS): 3h / 220km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Service from your Travel Consultant, Experience Manager and our Resort Experts
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Dinner on 6 nights
- Open bar with spirits and soft drinks
- Carefully selected house wines
- 1 staff night off per week
- Daily housekeeping
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Bath and beauty products
- Mid week towel change
- In resort chauffeured 4×4 driving service (8.30-10.30am and 3.30-7.30pm)
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- A security deposit may be requested
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Due to planning restrictions the construction project of Chalet La Tene is being completed in 2 stages. The main chalet has been completed for winter 23/24 season. The following season will see the addition of 2 extra floors with additional features including a spa, which will include a pool, Jacuzzi, sauna, steam and massage room. There will also be a cinema room and walk in wine cellar.
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.