Chalet Le Lievre Blanc
This chalet is perfect for small families or groups of friends wanting top class accommodation in this world class resort.
Le Lièvre Blanc is a traditional rustic chalet with contemporary touches and is decorated in vibrant colours. Located in the lively resort of Val d'Isere, this luxury ski chalet is equipped with features including a Hammam and ski room with boot warmers.
There are two double en suite bedrooms on the ground floor, as well as a ski room with boot warmer and plenty of space for hanging ski kit. On this floor you'll also find a the chalet's Hammam; the perfect place for some post-ski relaxation.
The master double bedroom is on the first floor and has a double aspect out to the front with views of the mountains in the direction of La Daille. The en suite bathroom has a bath and overhead shower, plus there's a further en suite twin room located on this floor too.
Stairs lead up to the cosy open plan living and dining area which is positioned on the second floor. Lots of natural light from the surrounding windows and the double height ceiling fills this space making it a welcoming place to sit and relax. The mezzanine level above the kitchen is a separate TV area and is a fantastic place for any younger members of the party to have as their own.
Please Note: The majority of our self-catered properties will not be stocked with any “daily consumables” such as: condiments, salt & pepper, dishwasher tablets, tea/coffee, toilet paper etc. Upon booking your alpine escape with us, your dedicated Experience Manager here at Oxford Ski Company will be able to assist with arranging a pre-arrival shop based on your requirements, ensuring that all such items will be in your property upon your arrival.
- 230 sqm
- Mezzanine TV area
- Ski room with boot warmers
- 1 x Double/Twin with en suite shower room
- 1 x Double with en suite shower room
- 1 x Master double with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Small twin with en suite shower room
- Mid-week housekeeping and linen change
- Distance to lifts: 8 minute walk - Bellevarde Express
- Distance to resort centre: 10 minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 2h 15m / 140km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 30m / 160km
- Geneva (GVA): 3h / 220km
- Lyon (LYS): 3h / 220km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
Price on request
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance with welcome basket
- Slippers and bath and beauty products
- Towels and bed linen
- Mid week linen and towel change
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
On request (additional charge):
- Continental breakfast delivery
- Daily cleaning
- Resort driving service
Alternatively upgrade to the All Inclusive Service Package to include:
- Daily breakfast
- Daily afternoon tea
- Daily cleaning
- Aperitif and dinner prepared by your chef on six evenings
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Option to upgrade to Catered Service available
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- Local tourist tax is payable in resort
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.