This is a fabulous stylish duplex apartment which is only a short walk from the centre and the main lift. The property has been beautifully finished and is equipped with all one will need for a luxury self catered mountain retreat.
A stylish and modern luxury ski duplex apartment, Etoile Filante is located in the high altitude and sought after resort of Val d'Isere. Located in the La Canadienne development from Jean-Charles Covarel and designed by a sought after and renowned interior designer. This luxury ski apartment is the ideal destination for small groups or families to enjoy a stunning property in a great location which offers affordable luxury.
Etoile Filante, which means shooting star, is 167 sq.m in size and spread over two floor incorporating four luxury bedrooms. All rooms are en suite and are of good size, but the master room has its own dressing area as well as a private balcony where views over Val d'Isere and the Solaise ski area can be enjoyed. The luxury ski apartment also has a further double en suite room, one double/ twin bedrooms as well as a children's room with two single bunk beds and a further single bed.
The main living space is open plan with the comfortable seating area arranged around the impressive and atmospheric fire place. Adjoining this is a well proportioned dining area with an impressive dining table and separate modern kitchen. The whole living space opens onto a balcony with mountain views over the resort.
The apartment is located just a short walk from Val d'Isere's lifts and resort centre, however alternatively just a 2 minute walk from the property is the free resort bus service which takes you straight to the piste.
As with any luxury ski chalet, luxury bathroom products are provided as well as complimentary slippers, and for this special apartment a bottle of Perrier Jouet champagne in the fridge for you to enjoy as you wish.
The property has a ski and boot locker at the entrance to the building plus an underground parking space.
Please Note: The majority of our self-catered properties will not be stocked with any “daily consumables” such as: condiments, salt & pepper, dishwasher tablets, tea/coffee, toilet paper etc. Upon booking your alpine escape with us, your dedicated Experience Manager here at Oxford Ski Company will be able to assist with arranging a pre-arrival shop based on your requirements, ensuring that all such items will be in your property upon your arrival.
Stylish, comfortable and cosy! A lovely apartment (feels more like a chalet) which gave us the perfect retreat and the option to be completely self-sufficient.
- Open Fireplace
- Ski storage locker
- Luxury bath & beauty products
- Bathrobes, slippers and towels
- Study/Office area
- Wireless Internet (WiFi)
- Covered parking
- Master super-king size bed with en-suite bathroom and shower. Private balcony and walk in wardrobe
- 1 x Super-king/ twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom and shower and dressing area
- 1 x Single bed and two single bunk beds with en-suite shower room
- 1 x Double bedroom with en-suite shower room
- In-resort Concierge
- Distance to piste: 7 minute walk
- Distance to lifts: 7 minute walk
- Distance to resort centre: 8 minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 2h 15m / 140km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 30m / 160km
- Geneva (GVA): 3h / 220km
- Lyon (LYS): 3h / 220km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Exclusive use of the property and its facilities
- Welcome and assistance
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Daily cleaning and final end of stay cleaning
- Midweek towel change
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- In-resort local tax, charged per day per person
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- A security deposit may be requested
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Price based on full occupancy
- Daily Breakfast basket delivery can be arranged at EUR 375 per week
- Pre arrival shop can be arranged at EUR 50 (excluding food costs)
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
Val d'Isère, France
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.