Location, location, location, one of the best self catered, ski-in/ski-out properties in Val d'isere, this chalet offers excellent value with mountain views to boot!
Chalet Grand Tetras is about as well located as they come in Val d'Isere and in good conditions guests can ski from the Santons piste offering very easy access to the 300km of skiing on offer in the Espace Killy. The ski school meet point and town center is also not too far away. Built by local architect Alain Perrier, this luxury ski chalet combines modern construction with traditional and locally sourced wood and stone, and a famous meticulous attention to detail, which makes this just a superb property.
Three of Chalet Grand Tetras' bedrooms can be either a twin or a double offering great flexibility for sleeping arrangements and two of the rooms have views of the famous Bellevarde mountain, the other two have views of the traditional Val d'Isere village famed for its slate rooftops, and is quite the spectacle day or night.
The large open plan living/dining area is perfect for two families to enjoy an evening after a hard days skiing, either in front of the large stone fireplace or socialising around the generous dining table.
This luxury ski chalet is a self catered property but comes with a host to prepare breakfast, housekeeping and a shared driver service outside of the peak times, a great balance between fully catered service and being self sufficient.
Such a great location! We will be sure to return
- Ski-in (depending on snow)
- Mountain views
- Hairdryer in each bedroom
- Ski room with heated boot warmers
- Car parking space
- Off peak shared driving service
- 3 x Twin or double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- 1 x Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Resort manager
- Breakfast host & housekeeper
- Distance to piste: Ski-in (50m)
- Distance to resort centre: Five minutes on the bus
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 2h 15m / 140km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 30m / 160km
- Geneva (GVA): 3h / 220km
- Lyon (LYS): 3h / 220km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the property and its facilities
- Concierge service
- Daily breakfast with cooked options
- Continental breakfast on staff day-off
- Bed linen and towels
- Luxury toiletries and bathrobes
- Use of WiFi
- Tourist Tax
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- This property is strictly non-smoking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.