Hotel Airelles Val d'Isere
The friendly team at the Hotel Airelles Val d'Isere always make you feel at home offering a warm welcome and personalised service. The hotel is also perfectly located right in the centre of Val d'Isere so you are close to the pistes and the bars and restaurants.
Setting the scene
With an almost unrivaled location at the base of the Olympic Bellevarde and Solaise slopes, Hotel Airelles Val d'Isere brings the caliber of the top five star hotels in Courchevel 1850 to Val d'Isere. This luxury hotel is sister to the famous Les Airelles and prides itself on exceptional service, ambiance and facilities. This is certainly not one to be missed and is perfect for anyone who is looking to relax in style.
Designed with a French baronial theme which runs throughout, this luxury hotel's character and charm looks to welcome its guests to enjoy their variety of restaurants, outdoor terrace, state of the art wellness area, cinema room as well a spacious bar and lounge area and for those with younger members of the group, a supervised children's club with scheduled activities running throughout the day.
Rooms and Suites
There are 41 rooms spread over five floors with a range of size, compositions and views. These start from 32sqm all the way up to 200sqm. Many of the rooms can be interconnecting making them very convenient for families. The hotel also features five Penthouses which are perfect for larger groups looking for space and privacy.
- Premier Room - 32-40 sqm with balcony and views to the village
- Deluxe Room - 40 sqm with balcony and views to the village and mountain side
- Junior Suite - 47-49 sqm with separate living area with sofa bed. Balcony or terrace and views to the village (maximum 3 people)
- Prestige Junior Suite - 51 sqm with separate living area. Balcony with views to the mountains
- Deluxe Junior Suite - 46-52 sqm with separate living area. Balcony with views to the slopes
- One Bedroom Suite - 70 sqm with separate living area with sofa bed. Balcony overlooking the slopes (sleeps up to 4 people)
- Bellevarde Suite - 62-70 sqm with 2 bedrooms (one with bunk beds), 2 bathrooms, spacious living area and balcony (sleeps up to 4 people)
- Two Bedroom Suite - 100 sqm with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, spacious living area and balcony with mountain views (sleeps up to 4 people)
- Two Bedroom Apartment - Approx 110-113sqm with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, spacious living area with fireplace, fully equipped kitchenette and balcony (sleeps up to 4 people)
- Apartment Chantemerle (Two bedrooms) - 68 sqm with 2 bedrooms (2nd smaller children's room), 2 bathrooms, living area with fireplace, fully equipped kitchenette and balcony (sleeps up to 4 people)
- Apartment Montfleury (Two bedrooms) - 130 sqm with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, spacious living area with fireplace and dining area, private kitchenette and balcony (sleeps up to 4 people)
- Apartment Montmayeur (Four bedrooms) - 200 sqm penthouse apartment with 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 65sqm living area with fireplace, dining room, fully equipped kitchen and balconies with panoramic views (sleeps up to 8 people)
Spa and Wellness
The hotel's beautiful Guerlain spa and wellness area includes a 20 meter swimming pool, jacuzzi, sauna, hammam/steam room as well as some unique 'experience showers'. There is also a separate swimming area for children to enjoy to keep peace and quiet in the main wellness area. Additionally, the hotel feature a number of massage rooms with the latest treatments and products.
Dining and Après Ski
Loulou Val d'Isere
A beautiful and elegant restaurant overlooking the ski slopes and serving exceptional Mediterranean cuisine
Perfect for those who enjoy rare, exclusive alcohol, fine wines and champagne.
A luxury smoking lounge offering a variety of high-end cigars and spirits
- Distance to piste: Ski-in/ski-out
- Distance to lifts: 50 meters
- Distance to resort centre: 3 minute walk or a 1 minute drive
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 2h 15m / 140km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 30m / 160km
- Geneva (GVA): 3h / 220km
- Lyon (LYS): 3h / 220km
Winter 2023/24 Guide Pricing
|Low Season||High Season|
|Rooms||from EUR 1,525 per night||from EUR 2,025 per night|
|Junior Suite||from EUR 2,225 per night||from EUR 3,175 per night|
|Suite||from EUR 3,175 per night||from EUR 4,900 per night|
Please note that the above pricing is for guidance only. Due to the dynamic pricing used by hotels, please contact the team who will be happy to share specific pricing for your desired dates.
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
Courchevel 1850, France
48 Rooms & Suites
55 Rooms & Suites
10 Rooms & Suites
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.