Hotel Le K2 Chogori
Setting the scene
Building on their legacy of extraordinary hotels in Courchevel 1850 the K2 collection has brought their signature Tibetan inspired, luxurious design to Val d'Isere with Le K2 Chogori. As with their sister properties in Courchevel, guests of the K2 Chogori can expect exceptional levels of service and exquisite food along with fabulous facilities to relax in.
Located in the heart of the village on the high street, just a short walk from the Font de Neiges, the 21 stylish rooms and suites offer excellent views across the village to the Bellevarde and Fornet valley, split over two chalets. The traditional Savoyard exteriors hide an elegant, sophisticated interior that is both cosy and comfortable. Temporary exhibits of contemporary artists complement the bespoke furnishings to create an understated haven of natural materials and restrained colours.
Rooms and Suites
- Executive room (30-35 sqm) King/twin bedroom with a small sitting area.
- Superior room (35-40 sqm) King/twin bedroom, sitting area and a balcony.
- Junior Suite (48-56 sqm) King/twin bedroom with a walk in wardrobe, separate cosy living room and a balcony.
- Deluxe Suite (61 sqm) King/twin bedroom with a walk in wardrobe, separate living/dining room and a balcony.
- Prestige Suite (79 sqm) King/twin bedroom with a walk in wardrobe, separate living/dining room and a balcony.
- Chogori Suite (88 sqm) King/twin bedroom with a walk in wardrobe, separate living/dining room and a balcony.
- Penthouse Sengli (120 sqm) Two king/twin bedrooms with a large living room and a balcony.
- Penthouse Chogori (123 sqm) Two king/twin bedrooms with a large living room and a balcony.
The rooms suites can be combined to form the following comfortable, private apartments:
- Exclusive Suite (110-121 sqm) Two bedrooms and a living room with a balcony
- Luxury Suite (121-123 sqm) Two king / twin bedrooms and a living room with a balcony
- Samsara Suite (128 sqm) Three king / twin bedrooms, each with a balcony and a living room with an additional balcony
- Himalaya Suite (171 sqm) Master king / twin bedroom with a living room, two further king / twin bedrooms and a second large living room with a balcony
Spa and Wellness
The Goji Spa is the perfect place to relax after a day on the slopes with signature treatments from the Swiss Phytocosmetic brand Valmont as well as a 12 m pool, jacuzzi, hammam and sauna. In addition there is also a fitness room equipped with state or the art, next-generation equipment for those looking for a pre-ski warm up or to push themselves whilst off the mountain.
Dining and Après Ski
Based on the original creative concept developed at Le K2 Altitude in Courchevel, L'Altiplano 2.0 brings Peruvian cuisine from the Andes to the Alps.
Bar le 1954
Enjoy pre-dinner cocktails in the cosy atmosphere. Serving a snack menu inspired by Le K2 Palace all day as well as gourmet afternoon teas and informal dinners from the restaurant menu.
At the children's play area younger guests are pampered by the staff with toys and activities, whilst older children can enjoy arcade and video games.
- Distance to piste: 200m with a driving service available on demand
- Distance to lifts: 200m with a driving service available on demand
- Distance to resort centre: Centrally located
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 2h 15m / 140km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 30m / 160km
- Geneva (GVA): 3h / 220km
- Lyon (LYS): 3h / 220km
Winter 2023/24 Guide Pricing
|Low Season||High Season|
|Rooms||from EUR 971 per night||from EUR 1,045 per night|
|Junior Suite||from EUR 1,473 per night||from EUR 1,750 per night|
|Suite||from EUR 1,750 per night||from EUR 2,630 per night|
Please note that the above pricing is for guidance only. Due to the dynamic pricing used by hotels, please contact the team who will be happy to share specific pricing for your desired dates.
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
Val d'Isère, France
41 Rooms & Suites
Courchevel 1850, France
30 Rooms & Suites
119 Rooms & Suites
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.