A really lovely apartment, which has been well appointed, and fully kitted out ready for a superb self-catered experience.
The beautiful luxury ski apartment Lorenzo is in the residence Myrtille, adjacent to the famous L'Avancher hotel and has a superb location on the main street in Val d'Isere, "Avenue Olympic." You can ski straight back to the ski room door and the main Olympique and Solaise ski lifts are just a short walk away.
Lorenzo has 125sqm of space. which has been designed to maximise the natural light in the living spaces, creating a lovely warming feel. This luxury ski apartment's interior has been built using local alpine materials and in a contemporary way that alludes to the traditions of Val d'Isere.
Lorenzo accommodates eight guests across its four en suite bedrooms. The three bedrooms on the main floor all have private west-facing balconies, and comprise of the master bedroom which has both a bath and shower, one double/twin bedroom and a bunk room with two bunk beds. The remaining double/twin bedroom on the upper floor of the apartment boasts a stunning view from its full height windows towards the famous Face piste.
The living area has a spacious and comfortable layout with large sofas surrounding the open fireplace and a large Smart TV is perfectly placed for relaxing at the end of hard days skiing. There is also a kitchen with breakfast bar which has been generously equipped with special features such as a Nespresso machine, wine fridge and more.
Lorenzo is the perfect luxury ski apartment for family or group of friends, offering the perfect balance of location for both skiing and exploring Val d'Isere itself.
Please Note: The majority of our self-catered properties will not be stocked with any “daily consumables” such as: condiments, salt & pepper, dishwasher tablets, tea/coffee, toilet paper etc. Upon booking your alpine escape with us, your dedicated Experience Manager here at Oxford Ski Company will be able to assist with arranging a pre-arrival shop based on your requirements, ensuring that all such items will be in your property upon your arrival.
- Ski-in access
- Open fireplace
- Smart TV
- Nespresso machine
- Wine fridge
- Balconies with mountain views
- 1 x Master kingsize bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 2 x Double/twin bedrooms with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Bunk room with en suite bathroom
- In resort concierge
- Distance to piste: Ski-in
- Distance to lifts: Five minute walk
- Distance to resort centre: Five minute walk to the Old Town
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 2h 15m / 140km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 30m / 160km
- Geneva (GVA): 3h / 220km
- Lyon (LYS): 3h / 220km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Exclusive use of the property and its facilities
- Welcome and assistance
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Daily cleaning and final end of stay cleaning
- Midweek towel change
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- In-resort local tax, charged per day per person
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- A security deposit may be requested
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Price based on full occupancy
- Daily breakfast basket delivery can be arranged at EUR 375 per week
- Pre arrival shop can be arranged at EUR 50 (excluding food costs)
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.