Hotel Col Alto
A great family friendly hotel - children will love the playrooms especially the rock wall.
Setting the scene
Hotel Col Alto is a family friendly, elegant hotel situated in the centre of Corvara, in Alta Badia in the heart of the Dolomites. Decorated in a cosy, alpine style this superior four star hotel has a home from home atmosphere. There are lots of characterful fireplaces and exposed wooden beams, balanced with a blend of contemporary furniture.
With easy access to the infamous Sellaronda circuit guests will enjoy full days on the slopes exploring the beautiful Italian landscape and admiring the views. Come the late afternoon and evenings you can simply relax and rejuvenate in the hotel's exquisite wellness spa with it's extensive facilities. For those looking to indulge and unwind with après drinks, be sure to try the cosy leather arm chairs and sofas in the cigar lounge.
During peak holiday periods Hotel Col Alto offers a daily mini club for children over four years old, from 3.30pm to 10.30pm Sunday to Friday, and from 6:30pm to 10.30pm on Saturdays. Keeping your little ones entertained while you can get some all important extra R&R.
Rooms and Suites
All rooms and suites are very elegant decorated with a modern fine Alpine style.
- Double room (22 sqm) Sleeps 2. Double bedroom with en suite bathroom located in the main building.
- Double room Martagon (30-36 sqm) Sleeps up to 4. Double bedroom with en suite bathroom located in the wellness wing
- Double room superior (30 sqm) Sleeps up to 4. Double bedroom with sitting area with sofa bed and en suite bathroom
- Suite Sassongher (45 sqm) Sleeps up to 4. Double bedroom with spacious en suite bathroom and views on the Sassongher
- Suite Sellaronda (50 sqm) Sleeps up to 4. Double bedroom and twin bedroom with two en suite bathrooms and views on to the Sellaronda slopes
- Suite Wellness Deluxe (60 sqm) Sleeps up to 5 people. Double bedroom and twin bedroom and sofa bed with en suite bathroom, sitting area and Finnish sauna.
- Suite Fanes (40 sqm) Sleeps 2. Double bedroom with large windows and amazing views with en suite bathroom
- Suite Marmolada (45 sqm) Sleeps up to 4. Double bedroom with sitting area with sofa bed and two bathrooms
- Suite Panorama (100 sqm) Sleeps up to 6 people. Double and twins beds with lounge area and fireplace with a sofa bed. The suite has a large terrace with Jacuzzi.
Spa and Wellness
The hotel offers an extensive 1,000 sqm wellness area with a range of relaxation areas from classic Turkish baths, a Finish sauna, Tepidarium - a bath dating back to ancient Rome times and a sea salt steam grotto. Guests can also relax in the indoor swimming pool, whirlpool or Kneipp course with its hydrotherapy (hot and cold) water.
Dining and Après Ski
Hotel Col Alto's restaurant offers traditional Alpine recipes or dishes with a modern twist using local sourced ingredients.
- Distance to piste: Ski-in
- Distance to lifts: 400 metres
- Distance to resort centre: Central location
Distance To Airport
- Innsbruck (INN): 2h / 133km
- Bolzano (BZO): 2h / 107km
- Venice (VCE): 2h 30m / 187km
- Verona (VRN): 3h / 250km
Price upon request. Please contact us on +44 1865 817420 for more information and live availability.Make an enquiry
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
Alta Badia, Italy
47 Rooms & Suites
38 Rooms & Suites
Alta Badia, Italy
70 Rooms & Suites
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.