Cesa del Louf
Admire the mountain tops while swimming in the counter-current pool, such a unique treat!
Nestled in the forest in the Arabba hillside is the ancient farmhouse of Cesa del Louf. This impressive Italian property is made up of two internally-connected buildings which have been delicately and skilfully restored to showcase its history and original charm. The restoration involved careful attention to detail to preserve all of the chalet's character, even including the authentic scratches and holes in the stone walls and wooden floors that have been created over the years.
Although the property has maintained its traditional appearance, there has still been the addition of all of the modern touches such as underfloor heating, huge windows with stunning mountain views, a contemporary kitchen and state of the art spa facilities. The wellness area includes a pool with counter-current swimming system, whirlpool, sauna, Turkish bath and emotional shower.
Cesa del Louf offers the ultimate luxury accommodation across five light and spacious suites. Additional beds can be added to the rooms and mezzanines to create extra sleeping capacity for a total of 18 guests.
The chalet's location is ideal for keen skiers with direct access to the Sellaronda circuit via a short and gentle off-piste trail or guests can hop on the private snowcat or quad for the 5 minute ride to the lifts.
After skiing, cosy up in front of the wood burning fireplace and relax while taking in the magnificent views of the Sella massif and beyond. Cesa del Louf is the ultimate destination for a unique and tranquil luxury ski holiday.
Please Note: The majority of our self-catered properties will not be stocked with any “daily consumables” such as: condiments, salt & pepper, dishwasher tablets, tea/coffee, toilet paper etc. Upon booking your alpine escape with us, your dedicated Experience Manager here at Oxford Ski Company will be able to assist with arranging a pre-arrival shop based on your requirements, ensuring that all such items will be in your property upon your arrival.
- Ski-in/ski-out (off-piste)
- Indoor swimming pool
- Steam bath
- Emotional shower
- Relaxation area
- Mountain views
- Cinema room
- Private quad
- Private heliport
- Ski room with boot warmers
- PC workstation
- Private garage for 3 cars (in absence of snow only)
- Suite 1: 1 x Double/twin bedroom with TV room with sofa bed, mezzanine floor with 3 futons and en suite bathroom with shower
- Suite 2: 1 x Double/twin bedroom, mezzanine with 2 futons and en suite shower room
- Suite 3: 1 x Double/twin bedroom, mezzanine with futon and en suite shower room
- Suite 4: 1 x Double/twin bedroom with private terrace access and en suite shower room
- Suite 5: 1 x Double/twin bedroom, adjoining room with sofa bed and en suite shower room
- Distance to piste: ski-in/ski-out (off-piste)
- Distance to lifts: 5 minute quad /snowcat ride
- Distance to resort centre: 5 minute drive
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Welcome and assistance
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Daily housekeeping
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Towel and linen change on request
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Access to private quad or snowcat for rides to and from ski lifts
- Wood burning stoves and fireplace first ignition
- Meals and drinks
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be required
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Private chef, in-resort concierge and drivers can be booked for an additional cost, on request
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.