Saint Hubertus Resort
The beautiful and boutique Saint Hubertus is very unique using only natural, raw and specialist materials in line with the hotels architecture.
Setting the scene
The beautiful Saint Hubertus Resort – made up of individual apartments rather than hotel rooms – is found tucked away in Cervinia and just a short walk to the ski lifts. With an authentic Italian style found throughout, as a guest here you can enjoy the privacy of your own space, yet with all the benefits of the hotel on your doorstep.
The apartments vary in size, and can sleep from two to six people. They are all equipped with spacious living areas, fireplaces, a dining area and small kitchens. The apartments are offered on a breakfast only basis, giving you the freedom to choose whether you dine within the comfort of your apartment, eat a la carte at the hotel restaurant or venture out to the excellent restaurants in town.
The facilities at the Saint Hubertus are fantastic – the spa in particular with an indoor pool and various thermal experiences means you may find it hard to leave!
Rooms and Suites
All these apartments have incredible views of the Matterhorn or the surrounding Alps, with a private balcony or terrace.
- Prestige Apartments (45-50 sqm) King bedroom apartments that can sleep 2 - 3 people. Each with one bedroom, bathroom and living room with fireplace and kitchenette. Can be interconnected with a second Prestige apartment.
- Superior Apartments (70-80 sqm) King bedroom, bathroom and living room with fireplace and kitchenette. Some have a mezzanine with sofa bed whilst others have a larger living room with sofa bed. Balcony or terrace with Matterhorn views.
- Superior Plus Apartments (80-90 sqm) King bedroom, two bathrooms, a large living room with fireplace and kitchenette and a mezzanine with a sofa bed. Balcony with Matterhorn views.
- Deluxe Apartments (90-100 sqm) Two bedrooms, two bathrooms and living room with fireplace and kitchenette. Some have a mezzanine with sofa bed whilst others have a larger living room with sofa bed.
- Deluxe Plus Apartments (100-110 sqm) Two bedrooms, two bathrooms and living room with fireplace and kitchenette. Some have a mezzanine with sofa bed whilst others have a larger living room with sofa bed.
Spa and Wellness
The health club and wellness is a haven for relaxation after a day on the slopes. Treat yourself to a specialist beauty treatment, rejuvenate with a Pilates class or workout in the modern gym facing the Matterhorn. You may prefer to simply relax in the pool and thermal area, complete with a Jacuzzi, Finnish sauna, Turkish bath, experience shower and ice fall.
Dining and Après Ski
Enjoy a buffet breakfast serving fresh homemade cakes, croissants, fresh fruit and squeezed juices, natural products from local farms. Hot breakfasts and continental selections.
Saint Hubertus Restaurant
Set within the beautiful stone arches and walls of slate, with the grand fireplace and under candle light, the restaurant delivers delicious traditional Italian cuisine, all using local products that the Chef personally selects.
Full of fine wines and Champagnes from over the world. Federico Maquignaz, owner and sommelier, has studied the best wines to be brought to Saint Hubertus. Wine tastings are offered.
In the middle of the great entrance living room you will find the welcoming bar, with its two beautiful huge fireplaces and leather seating throughout. The extensive wine and bar list offers something for everyone, from pre-dinner cocktails to the best whiskeys and beer, from the Valley or from around the world.
Enjoy fresh Italian cuisine in front of the fireplace in your own apartment.
- Distance to lifts: 450 m with a driving service available
- Distance to resort centre: 5-10 min walk
Distance To Airport
- Turin (TRN): 1h 40m / 120km
- Milan (MXP): 2h 10m / 180km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 50m / 205km
Winter 2023/24 Guide Pricing
|Low Season||High Season|
|Junior Suite||from EUR 1,090 per night||from EUR 1,830 per night|
|Suite||from EUR 530 per night||from EUR 900 per night|
Please note that the above pricing is for guidance only. Due to the dynamic pricing used by hotels, please contact the team who will be happy to share specific pricing for your desired dates.
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
Alta Badia, Italy
51 Rooms & Suites
16 Rooms & Suites
38 Rooms & Suites
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.