Grand Hotel Savoia
A great 5-star hotel with a beautiful contemporary style. The hotel is located only 100m from the pedestrianised centre of Cortina, with its pretty cobbled streets. We love the light and spacious rooms and the flexibility for families. If you are searching for that something special, the spacious Savoia Suite located on the top floor of the hotel offers a private terrace with spectacular views of the surrounding Dolomite mountains.
Setting the scene
The Grand Hotel Savoia is a wonderful 5-star hotel, situated in the centre of the picturesque Italian resort of Cortina. If you wish to be right in the heart of Cortina, then this is the perfect option; only a short walk to the resorts many boutiques, cafes, restaurants and bars.
After a busy day on the slopes, the hotel bar and lounge is the perfect place to sit, relax and enjoy a glass of Italian Prosecco. Alternatively you can take some time to experience the hotel′s luxury spa with its indoor pool, Jacuzzi, sauna and fitness room.
Rooms and Suites
There are 122 rooms situated over 8 floors. All of the rooms have a contemporary style and are both light and spacious.
- Collection Room (22-25 sqm) King or twin bedroom with village or Mountain views
- Collection Superior (30 sqm) King or twin bedroom with village or Mountain views
- Collection Premium (36 sqm) King or twin bedroom with a sitting area and Mountain views
- Junior Suite (37 sqm) King or twin bedroom with a living area and Mountain views
- Suite (50 sqm) King or twin bedroom with a living area and Mountain views
- Premium Suite (70 sqm) King or twin bedroom with a living area, private terrace and Mountain views
- Royal Suite Savoia (81 sqm) Located on the top floor, this room is perfect for families or for those looking for a little privacy. Featuring three bedrooms, two bathrooms, living area and private terrace (27 sqm) with stunning views of the surrounding Dolomite mountains. The Suite also has private elevator access.
Spa and Wellness
Spread over 700 sqm the Grand Hotel Savoia Spa provides the perfect place to relax and unwind. The Spa has an indoor swimming pool, large Jacuzzi, several saunas, a Turkish bath and an ice fountain. There is also a state of the art fitness area and herbal tea room. In addition the hotel offers a range of beauty and massage treatments.
Children aged 0-3 years have access between 9am-12pm, 3-10 years are welcome in the Spa up until 6.30pm (until 5.30pm during the summer season) with parental supervision. For safety reasons, children under 16 years are not allowed in the Sauna, Turkish bath or Jacuzzi.
Dining and Après Ski
Restaurante Savoy : The hotel's main restaurant which has a long tradition of fine food and warm hospitality. Offering great Italian cuisine as well as international dishes in a relaxed atmosphere.
1224 Bar Lounge & Terrace: The hotel bar and lounge is the perfect place to sit and enjoy a glass of Prosecco or afternoon tea after a busy day on the slopes.
The Sports Bar: Featuring a casual pub atmosphere you can head here to catch the game on the large flat screen TVs whilst enjoying cocktails, drinks and international food.
Rupi's Clubhouse is a mage place where little ones from the age of three upwards can play, socialise and express their creativity. Open during peak holiday periods from 16:00-22:00 daily.
- Distance to lifts: 5 min. drive
- Distance to resort centre: 100 metres from pedestrianised town centre
Distance To Airport
- Venice (VCE): 1h 50m / 145km
- Bolzano (BZO): 2h 10m / 135km
- Innsbruck (INN): 2h 30m / 165km
- Verona (VRN): 3h / 265km
Price upon request. Please contact us on +44 1993 899422 for more information and live availability.Make an enquiry
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
Cortina d'Ampezzo, Italy
74 Rooms & Suites
56 Rooms & Suites
95 Rooms & Suites
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.