Set amongst beautiful parkland and just on the edge of town, the Park Gstaad is a lovely hotel with great room configurations and facilities ideal for couples, families and large corporate groups alike. Do not be put off by its large, grandiose facade, the staff are welcoming and make you feel at home here.
Setting the scene
Situated on a sunny hill, in the heart of a beautiful park the hotel offers a great view over the majestic mountains of the Swiss Alps. This luxurious house combines the latest in comfort with tradition and elegance.
Gstaad has always been the preferred destination of the jet setters and the ′glitterati′ - the ideal place to ′see and be seen′. Regardless of its status as a celebrity hotspot, this exclusive Swiss resort is famed for its location of natural beauty.
The Park Gstaad belongs to the famous "The Leading Hotels of the World" and "Swiss Deluxe Hotels" and provides an ideal balance of luxury and untouched natural beauty.
Rooms and Suites
- Superior Forest View Room (37 sqm): Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom. Forest Views.
- Deluxe Mountain View Room (40 sqm): Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom. Balcony or terrace with Mountain views.
- Executive Suites (72 sqm): One bedroom suite, double bedroom with en-suite bathroom. Separate living room and dining room. Balcony with Chalet views.
- Deluxe Suites (75 sqm): One bedroom suite, double bedroom with en-suite bathroom. Separate living room and dining room. Double Balcony with Mountain views.
- Executive Penthouse Suite (125 sqm): Two Bedroom suite, each with en-suite bathroom. Duplex suite over two floors. Separate living room and dining room. Balcony with Mountain views.
- Deluxe Penthouse Suite (215 sqm): Three Bedroom suite, each with en-suite bathroom. Duplex suite over two floors. Separate living room and dining room. Balcony with Mountain views.
- Presidential Suite 'My Gstaad Chalet' (400 sqm): Four Bedroom suite, each with en-suite bathroom. Duplex suite over two floors. Separate living room, bar area, kitchenette and dining room. Private spa including sauna, hammam, Jacuzzi, fitness room and a treatment room. 24 hour Butler Service. Balcony with Mountain views.
Spa and Wellness
The Park Gstaad Spa, wellness wisdom by Jamason, is more than just a spa, it's an experience. Set over 1,000 sqm the spa has scented air, relaxing music, soft lights and natural materials throughout. With an outdoor pool and a saltwater indoor pool. Other facilities include a hammam, sauna, Jacuzzi and state of the art fitness centre with a personal coach.
Guests have a chance to restore health & wellbeing with a holistic approach and partake in experiential classes and workshops covering visualisation, meditation, and yoga, as well as healthy cooking classes.
Sports are also a focus with a dedicated fitness studio for yoga, stretching, and group lessons. Morning and afternoon classes are offered on daily basis.
Dining and Après Ski
Avenue Montagne: Taking inspiration from the hotel’s home in Saanenland, Avenue Montagne offers local specialties in a cozy setting. Sustainability is at the heart of the restaurant’s cuisine and a true connection to nature runs through every dish.
Chubut: Chef Agustin Brañas creates a fine Argentinian cuisine, pushing the boundaries of live fire using rich and local produce. Serving unforgettable meals in an intimate, candle-lit setting.
Ice Dome: The Ice Dome is a unique après-ski bar in Gstaad, the perfect place for a pre-dinner cocktail and delicious snacks such as regional platters and home-made-popcorn.
Chalet Waldhuus: Hidden in the hotel's gardens, this small chalet reflects the authentic mountain atmosphere. For typical Swiss-style ambiance, the Chalet Waldhuus offers regional specialities, such as fondue and raclette.
Bar: The ambiance is cosy during the day, and more lively at night. Enjoy a few cocktails, sushi, club sandwich or a tartare prepared at your table.
Caveau: Rare and vintage wines, sausages and local cheeses are offered for tasting, accompanied by comments from the sommelier.
Cigar Lounge: In an English club atmosphere, seated in plush Chesterfield armchairs, this is an ideal place to enjoy a cigar, and sip on a drink or a cocktail for a moment of pure pleasure.
The hotel Park Gstaad has a large games room with a children’s corner full of games. There are a selection of video games to keep older kids entertained too and the room is supervised from the 09:00 to 19:00 daily. During this time there are also activities available. There are two child friendly swimming pools and outdoor tennis courts during the summer.
- Distance to lifts: 3 min. drive
- Distance to resort centre: 5 min. walk
Distance To Airport
- Saanen (LSGK): 10mins / 4km
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 45m / 150km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Prices upon request. Please contact us on +44 1993 899422 for more information and live availability.Make an enquiry
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
150 Rooms & Suites
Cortina d'Ampezzo, Italy
122 Rooms & Suites
38 Rooms & Suites
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.