Tschuggen Grand Hotel
The Tschuggen Grand Hotel really emphasises the reason why Switzerland is the grand master in the Alps!
Setting the scene
The Tschuggen Grand Hotel is one of the most unique hotels in the Alps. Located on the mountain in the beautiful region of Graubünden, it offers a stunning retreat for keen skiers, families and adults alike. One of its iconic features is the amazing spa. One of the biggest in the Alps and an architectural marvel, it is set into the mountain to make the the most of its impressive surroundings.
The hotel is ideally situated within the village, just a short walk to the centre, whilst accessing the slopes could not be easier - or more exciting! The hotel has its very own mountain railway, a very entertaining feature indeed, taking you directly to the slopes. At the end of the day you can ski all the way back to the hotel.
Rooms and Suites
The 94 rooms and 34 suites are all finished to a high quality, in a sophisticated Alpine style with all the modern amenities. Due to the superb setting of the hotel, all rooms offer mountain views.
- Bergoasen Single Room (19 sqm): Queen bedroom, with en-suite bathroom. West or east facing views.
- Bergoasen Double Room (35 sqm): Double bedroom, with en-suite bathroom. West or east facing views.
- Superior Room (30-32 sqm): Double bedroom, with en-suite bathroom. North or south facing views.
- Deluxe Queen Room: (30-32 sqm): Queen bedroom, with en-suite bathroom. North or south facing views.
- Deluxe Double Room (35 sqm): Two double beds, with en-suite bathroom. North or south facing views.
- Junior Suite (47-55 sqm): Double bedroom with sitting area. En-suite bathroom. West or South facing views.
- Suites (65-85 sqm): Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom. Separate living room. South facing views.
- Loft Suite (100 sqm): Penthouse Suite. Double bedroom with sitting area. En-suite bathroom. South facing views.
- Family Suite (102 sqm): Two Junior Suites linked by a vestibule. With south and west facing views.
- Tschuggen Suite (140 sqm): Two double bedrooms each with en-suite bathrooms, two loggias, kitchenette and spacious living room. South, west and north facing views.
Spa and Wellness
The Tschuggen Bergoase takes up an area of over 5,000 metres, set within the mountain. It is easily one of the biggest spa in the Alps, and for that reason has a huge abundance of facilities, including:
- Indoor and outdoor relaxation pool with various features
- Swimming and sports pool, kiddies’ paddling pool
- Sauna area with separate ladies‘ sauna, chill-out lounge with fireplace
- Relaxation area, mountain sauna with snow terrace, bio sauna, steam room, ice and shower zone
- iBed solarium
- Two Spa Suites (70 and 100 sq.m)
A variety of treatments are on offer within the 12 treatment rooms. To truly relax the spa also have two private and luxurious spa suites. The Tschuggen Bergoase also includes a hair salon and a fitness centre with Kinesis® Training System and Technogym equipment.
Dining and Après Ski
The Basement: A fine fast food restaurant with a twist - using fresh and quality ingredients. Open Thursday to Tuesdays.
La Vetta: The Michelin star awarded restaurant with an impressive 16 points in the Gault Millau guide. Modern gourmet dining in an elegant yet casual atmosphere.
Grand Restaurant: Open for breakfast and dinner. Serving contemporary and international cuisine.
La Collina: Fresh, informal and offering wonderful mountain views from the Sun Terrace. La Collina serves late breakfasts as well as delicious lunches.
Spa Lounge: Offering light healthy snacks, juices and fitness drinks.
Tschuggen Bar: Enjoy a cocktail or sparkling Champagne in the stylish hotel bar. With live music every evening.
Dine Around: You will have the opportunity to enjoy your dinner in the Grand Restaurant. Additionally you can treat yourself with a gourmet dinner in the Michelin star awarded restaurant La Vetta or try modern classics in The Basement.
The Tschuggen Junior Club offers supervised child care for children over 3, with a varied activity program for older children over 12. In addition the hotel offer babysitting services through their concierge
- Distance to piste: Ski in location
- Distance to lifts: 2.5 minutes via the Tschuggen Express
- Distance to resort centre: 5 mins. walk, although the hotel do operate a complimentary driving service
Distance To Airport
- Samedan (SMV): 2h 15m / 101km
- Zurich (ZRH): 2h 30m / 148km
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
Price upon request. Please contact us on +44 1993 899422 for more information and live availability.Make an enquiry
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
60 Rooms & Suites
Alpe di Siusi, Italy
56 Rooms & Suites
95 Rooms & Suites
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.