One of Crans-Montana’s more recent additions, Chalet Renee provides a stylish and relaxed environment for all of its guests. We think that this chalet is perfect for corporate groups who can use the conference facilities, the flexible service and the easy access to the piste during down time.
Chalet Renee is a modernly designed chalet that offers a unique mountain atmosphere. Surrounded by ski slopes, it is the perfect location for peace, relaxation and intimacy… although, it is only a five minutes drive away from the Resort Centre.
Chalet Renee is located next to the ski gate “Les Violettes”. Actually, Chalet Renee is one of the fewest lodges with ski in and out in Crans- Montana.
At Chalet Renee, every material, equipment and piece of furniture was carefully selected to create a unique atmosphere that will definitely play with your senses. Imagine yourself in a contemporary mountain environment surrounded by noble materials, such as natural stones and regional woods specially treated to keep their natural touch. Chalet Renee also offers a modern touch using today design for its furniture. Chalet Renee is a 250 square-meter semi-detached chalet distributed on three floors.
New to note - there is a state-of-the-art conference room that seats 50. With majestic views onto the pistes in the winter and over the grassy village during the summer, this all-year-round hub provides space for creative thinking, action plans, and world changing decisions!
- Indoor hot tub
- Ski concierge
- Open fireplace
- Free parking
- 2 x Double Bedrooms with en suite bathroom
- 2 x Twin/Doubles with en suite bathroom
- Chalet Concierge
- Distance to resort centre: 3 minute drive to Montana, 6 minute drive to Cran
Distance To Airport
- Sion (SIR): 45mins / 30km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h / 190km
- Bern Belp (BRN/LSZB): 2h 15 / 190km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in CHF, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Welcome and assistance
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- In resort concierge service
- Daily Continental breakfast delivery
- Towels and Bed Linen
- Mid week chalet clean
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Access to resort shuttle driving service to the ski lifts and back (8:00 - 17:00 ski stations only)
- Wine and bar drinks
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Empty beds are charged at CHF 75 per night
- B+B pricing is available on request
- Nightly rates available on request on non-peak weeks
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.