Chalet Reine de Prés
This alpine chic property is one of the best, providing unbelievable facilities and service to help you relax and unwind after a day′s skiing.
Just a stone′s throw from the centre of the village of Megève is chalet Reine des Prés. This luxury ski chalet has been lovingly restored, combining traditional Savoyard style with state-of-the-art facilities, modern designer bathrooms and luxury fixtures and fittings.
Facilities include a private spa with indoor hot tub and sauna, large dining room and sitting room and large open log fire. The kitchen is spacious and modern in granite and stainless steel. Outside there is a large private garden. The chalet′s four generously sized ensuite bedrooms can be made into twin or double rooms. The chalet is crafted from aged wood and faded fabrics; it exudes natural charm and will be your very own home from home.
The chalet encompasses the attention to detail you might find in the finest 5 star hotel, but with the informality of your very own alpine residence.
The chalet was so comfortable that, as a group, we found it hard to leave the chalet. Is addiction to a sofa possible? - I think it now is! A perfect holiday - thank you.
- 220 sqm
- Indoor Hot Tub
- Children's Playroom
- Open Fireplace
- Large Sitting Room
- Garage Parking
- 3 x Double en-suite bedrooms
- 1 x Twin en-suite bedrooms
- Two further beds on mezzanine level suitable for children (above sitting room)
- Chalet Concierge
- Chef and host are available on request
- Distance to piste: Two minute drive
- Distance to lifts: Two minute drive
- Distance to resort centre: 800m
Distance To Airport
- Annecy (NCY): 1h 05m / 80km
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 15m / 70km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 25m / 125km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h / 200km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
exclusive use chalet, excluding travel
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Breakfast delivery
- Daily housekeeping
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Local tourist tax is payable in resort
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- A security deposit is required
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.