LeCrans Hotel & Spa
A truly exceptional hotel in our opinion, in a resort still relatively unknown in the UK market. Designed in-keeping with the surroundings in a traditional mountain style, the hotel makes the most of its elevated position offering absolutely stunning mountain vistas. This hotel will make for a very special stay indeed.
Setting the scene
LeCrans Hotel exemplifies luxury ski hotels in Switzerland. While the hotel has a long history, the building itself was rebuilt from the ground up to preserve all the charm and character while also being a modern bastion of luxury and exclusivity.
Located 150m from the slopes, at 1650m altitude in the charming Swiss Alps, LeCrans is a wonderful wellness destination with a Michelin-starred restaurant, 14 keys and breathtaking panoramic views. The property nestles deep within lush Alpine forests and is situated just above the exclusive mountain resort of Crans-Montana.
The hotel is open all year and contains outstanding facilities including an indoor pool and spa area, a fitness centre and restaurant all displaying scenic views of forty peaks of the surrounding Alps and the fresh slopes of Crans Montana the ski area.
Rooms and Suites
14 rooms and suites with private terraces, each decorated in a different style. Some boast a fireplace and a natural water fountain fed by nearby glaciers, a Jacuzzi and a plasma screen in the bathroom.
- Classic room (25sqm) - King bed with small sitting area, en-suite bathroom, and balcony or terrace.
- Superior room (35sqm) - King bed with a work desk, en-suite bathroom, fireplace and terrace.
- Deluxe room (26-36sqm) - King bed with a seating area and work desk, en-suite bathroom, fireplace and balcony or terrace.
- Junior suite (60sqm) - King bed with a seating area and work desk, en-suite bathroom, fireplace and balcony or terrace.
- Deluxe suite (70sqm) -Duplex Suite over two floors. King bedroom with en-suite bathroom, work desk, ground floor living room with fireplace, sofa bed and a terrace.
- Prestige suite (100sqm) - Duplex Suite over two floors. Master King bedroom with en-suite, second bedroom on mezzanine with en-suite bathroom with a separate living room with a sofa bed and a terrace.
- Prestige Apartment (200sqm) - Three bedroom apartment, all with king beds and en-suites, a full kitchen with dining area and living room and balcony or terrace.
Spa and Wellness
Relax in the warmth, care, and peace of LeSpa by Valmont, a perfectly formed wellness space and home of our exclusive wellness concept pairing cutting edge technology with ancient knowledge from across the globe. With indoor and outdoor heated pools and a secluded terrace with views across the Alps, LeSpa also features a jacuzzi, hammam and sauna alongside a fitness suite, and 3 treatment rooms.
Dining and Après Ski
LeMontBlanc Restaurant: Awarded 17 Gault Millau points and a Michelin star, boasts panoramic views of the Swiss Alps from every table in its bright, spacious rotunda. Head Chef Yannick Crepaux is a talented, passionate, and creative master of his domain who takes pride in delighting his guests through flavour, presentation and scent.
Cellar: With roughly 550 references (75% are Swiss wines, many from small producers in Valais)
Le Cigare Lounge: Available to book for private events, with a selection of the best puros and a chance to relax in comfortable armchairs.
Chef's Table: Allows you to indulge in an unforgettable gastronomic experience and dine in the heart of Le Crans kitchen.
- Distance to piste: 150 metres
- Distance to lifts: 5 mins chauffeured drive
- Distance to resort centre: 5 mins chauffeured drive
Distance To Airport
- Sion (SIR): 45mins / 30km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h / 190km
- Bern Belp (BRN/LSZB): 2h 15 / 190km
Winter 2023/24 Guide Pricing
|from CHF 950 per night
|from CHF 2,200 per night
|from CHF 1,800 per night
|from CHF 3,400 per night
|from CHF 2,100 per night
|from CHF 4,950 per night
Please note that the above pricing is for guidance only. Due to the dynamic pricing used by hotels, please contact the team who will be happy to share specific pricing for your desired dates.
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
Alta Badia, Italy
51 Rooms & Suites
10 Rooms & Suites
25 Rooms & Suites
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.