Guarda Golf Hotel & Residences
A beautiful, traditional Swiss hotel perfect for families, couples or friends looking for that high standard of luxury away from the norm. Not only delicious food is on the menu here, but idyllic mountain views, a beautiful spa and great service.
Setting the scene
The luxurious and sophisticated Guarda Golf Hotel & Residences is exceptionally situated in the heart of the chic ski resort of Crans-Montana. Its personal service and 5-star facilities are worthy of the prestigious ′Leading Hotels of the World′ title.
This Luxury ski hotel delights in the traditional, the rooms transporting you back to a golden age of hotels while providing modern amenities to make you feel at home at the Guarda. As with it's rooms, the hotels cuisine offering also offers the traditional and modern, with one restaurant offering Swiss delicacies and one Japanese restaurant which makes for some welcome variety in the Alps
The hotel particularly thrives when winter sports′ enthusiasts flock to the resort to enjoy the beauty of the mountains. With an extensive spa, gourmet restaurants, children′s playroom and courtesy driving service, it provides the perfect haven for a mountain stay.
Rooms and Suites
There are a total of 25 beautifully, appointed rooms and suites at the Guarda Golf Hotel & Residences, some featuring south facing private balconies with fantastic view of the mountains.
- Superior Room (35 sqm): King/Twin beds, with a small sitting area and en-suite bathroom. Partial mountain views.
- Deluxe Room (40 sqm): King/Twin beds, with a small sitting area and en-suite bathroom. South Facing with full mountain views from the terrace.
- Junior Suite (45 sqm): King/Twin beds, with a sitting area and en-suite bathroom. South Facing with full mountain views from the terrace.
- Deluxe Junior Suite (60 sqm): King/Twin beds, with separate living room and en-suite bathroom. South Facing with full mountain views from the terrace.
- One bedroom apartment (180 sqm): Featuring a large living room with a dining table and fireplace, a spacious terrace and an enclosed kitchen with a service entrance for in-room dining.
- Two bedroom apartment (205 sqm): Featuring a large living room with a dining table and fireplace, a spacious terrace and an enclosed kitchen with a service entrance for in-room dining.
- Three bedroom apartment (225 sqm): Featuring a large living room with a dining table and fireplace, a spacious terrace and an enclosed kitchen with a service entrance for in-room dining.
Spa and Wellness
The gorgeous 600 sqm Guarda Golf Spa has an extensive wellness area carved in stone as well as featuring an indoor pool, whirlpool, sauna, hammam and 4 treatment rooms. The spa uses the exclusive Brazilian spa products by Clinica Ivo Pitanguy and in 2015 they teamed up with Oxygen beauty treatments with Le Cube 02+. For those still with lots of energy at the end of a hard day on the slopes, there is also a state of the art fully equipped fitness centre.
Dining and Après Ski
Mizuki by Kakinuma: Serves contemporary Japanese Cuisine of the highest standards of quality and authenticity. Discover delicacies such as grilled Wagyu beef, crispy tempura, delicious shabu-shabu and sukiyaki hot pots as well as many other specialties. A new sushi counter serves fresh sushi and sashimi, prepared live by our talented chefs.
Restaurant Les Alpes: Ensconce yourself in this stylish and intimate parlour where you will find Swiss delicacies readily available.
Le Lounge: It is the perfect place to unwind after your day on the slopes of Crans-Montana. Enjoy the warm and relaxing atmosphere whilst dining from the special daytime menu focusing on freshly prepared snacks with natural flavours. In the evening, Le Lounge′s fireplace sets the stage for cocktails and casual dining.
The Guarda Hotel has a lot to offer families, including a kids playroom, a billiards room for older children and grown up children alike, and the Roger Moore Private Cinema which offers daily film screenings.
- Distance to lifts: 3 mins via the hotels private shuttle
- Distance to resort centre: Centrally located
Distance To Airport
- Sion (SIR): 45mins / 30km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h / 190km
- Bern Belp (BRN/LSZB): 2h 15 / 190km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Prices upon request. Please contact us on +44 1993 899422 for more information and live availability.Make an enquiry
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
17 Rooms & Suites
78 Rooms & Suites
128 Rooms & Suites
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.