Six Senses Crans-Montana
A dedicated children's spa! One of the many ingredients for the perfect family holiday.
Setting the scene
Six Senses Crans-Montana is a luxury five star hotel, located just above the main gondola in Crans-Montana. The traditional slope-side mountain setting offers ski-in / ski-out access and spectacular alpine views.
The first class facilities are second to none, including a roof top heated pool, outdoor cinema, two restaurants: the Japanese influenced Byakko or the all-day brasserie Wild Cabin and an Earth Lab for the budding enthusiast. But the pièce de résistance has to be the stunning Six Senses Spa and Wellness area. A serene environment with extensive, state of the art equipment and amenities.
Six Senses Crans-Montana has an authentic Swiss chalet exterior, but has been elegantly designed throughout, with a contemporary and airy style. There are 78 guestrooms and suites, plus a three bedroom prestige apartment, thus making it a perfect option for a variety of guests needs.
With 24 hour Guest Experience Maker service and on-site ski concierge your ever need is catered for. Contact our team today to book your luxury ski holiday.
Please note the images are CGI and will be replaced with actual ones as soon as possible.
Rooms and Suites
78 rooms and suites with private terraces, all with natural, earthy tone style. Some boast a sauna and living spaces.
- Terrace room (37-48 sqm): King bed with en suite bathroom, including walk-in rain shower. Plus terrace.
- Superior terrace room (43-52 sqm): King bed with en suite bathroom, including walk-in rain shower. Plus terrace.
- Deluxe terrace room (43-52 sqm): King bed with en suite bathroom, including walk-in rain shower. Plus terrace.
- One bedroom terrace suite (73-87 sqm): King bed or twin beds with en suite bathroom, sauna and terrace. Also features a living room with a guest powder room.
- Three bedroom terrace suite (150 sqm): Three king / twin bedrooms with en suite bathrooms. Also features a living room with a guest powder room, private sauna and terrace.
- Three bedroom prestige apartment (241 sqm): Three king bedrooms with en suite bathrooms. Also features a living room with modern kitchen and spacious private terrace.
Spa and Wellness
Over 2,000 sqm the Six Senses Crans-Montana Spa is the ultimate wellness experience offering a vast indoor pool, state-of the art fitness facilities and yoga studio, a beauty salon, bio-hacking equipment including NormaTec, Hyperice X and Venom, Finnish sauna, rock sauna and bio salt sauna, plus nine treatment rooms. Guests can also unwind in the rooftop swimming pool, hot tub, Alpine garden and open air cinema. For the little ones travelling with you there is a separate spa adapted for children to enjoy this unique experience too.
Dining and Après Ski
Wild Cabin is an all-day brasserie with an open air terrace among the pine and fir forest. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner this brasserie serves classic Swiss dishes with a twist.
Byakko: A mythical white tiger lives among the peaks and constellations in the mountains of the Japanese Alps. This exquisite restaurant brings his spirit to Six Senses Crans-Montana. Japanese signature dishes with a contemporary style. Wonderful culinary experience which awakens the senses. Open evenings.
Ora Bar and Lounge offering lunchtime and sundowner fun serving classic cocktails with a modern twist. Complementing the beverage menu is a wonderful selection of homemade bar bites and snacks. Dedicated area to enjoy cigars and the finest cognacs overlooking the alpine slopes.
- Distance to piste: Ski-in / ski-out
- Distance to resort centre: centrally located
Distance To Airport
- Sion (SIR): 45mins / 30km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h / 190km
- Bern Belp (BRN/LSZB): 2h 15 / 190km
Please contact us on +44 1865 817 420 for more information and live availability.Make an enquiry
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
Courchevel 1850, France
Six Senses Residences
Guarda Golf Hotel & Residences
25 Rooms & Suites
16 Rooms & Suites
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.