Ultima Gstaad Royal Residence
Staying at the Royal Residence Ultima Gstaad is a wonderful holiday for those looking for the combination of having a self catered, secluded space, but also have the benefit of using the luxury facilities of the Ultima Gstaad hotel including spa, restaurant and bars.
The Ultima Gstaad Royal Residence is one of six luxury Residences belonging to the Ultima Gstaad Luxury Hotel, located in the desirable village of Gstaad. The Residences, ranging from the Royal Residence, the Two Bedroom Residence, the Three Bedroom Residence and the Four Bedroom Residence, have been thoughtfully designed combining traditional Swiss architecture with contemporary comfortable design.
The Royal Residence, located on the second floor, has three double bedrooms with walk in dressing areas. They each have an en suite bathroom decorated with elegant marble and double vanity. The residence also has a spacious open plan lounge, a reception area, a dining area with a table for eight people, a fully equipped kitchen and a visitor WC. The interior design colours have been carefully selected with lots of nude hues to create a very calm atmosphere. Sitting around the steam fireplace in the open plan lounge is a particularly wonderful spot to soak up the cosy and characterful ambience.
Breakfast can be served in the Residence or you can stroll over to the restaurant in the connecting hotel to enjoy an a la carte option in a more lively setting. The restaurant and bars are often a popular choice for guests in the evening as well, with its inspired Mediterranean influenced dishes and world class chefs.
For guests wanting to indulge to the ultimate level they can head over to the hotel's extensive spa with both an indoor and outdoor Jacuzzi, swimming pool (15 metres), four treatment rooms, fitness gym, juice bar, sauna, Hammam, an aesthetic clinic and a hairdresser (upon reservation). A slice of heaven awaits.
- Shared Jacuzzi
- Shared spa access in Ultima Gstaad Hotel
- Shared indoor swimming pool
- Shared sauna
- Shared Hammam
- Shared cinema
- Shared gym
- Children's playroom
- Access to aesthetics clinic and treatment rooms
- Private balcony
- Access to Cocktail and Shisha bars
- Access to Ultima Gstaad hotel restaurant
- 3 x Double bedroom with en suite bathroom, dressing area and balcony
- Spa therapists
- Distance to piste: 400 metres
- Distance to resort centre: 2 minute drive
Distance To Airport
- Saanen (LSGK): 10mins / 4km
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 45m / 150km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Daily breakfast served in Residence or restaurant
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Mountain facing balcony
- Daily housekeeping and turn down service
- In resort shuttle service
- Shared spa access
- Tourist tax
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
Courchevel Moriond (1650), France
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.