Ultima Courchevel Belvedere - Signature Residences
Fabulous ski-in, ski-out location with shared facilities of The Ultima village on your doorstep.
Revel in your favourite days at the Ultima Collection, your luxury village experience in Courchevel. There are thirteen luxury ski in, ski out residences perfectly positioned in the heart of the Belvédère's slopes. These include four bedroom Prestige Residences, four bedroom Signature Residences, a four bedroom Grand Residence and five bedroom Grand Residences all with glorious mountain views and first class Ultima facilities.
The Signature Residences, which are approximately 180 sqm all have four bedrooms with en suite bathrooms and dressing areas. They are located adjacent to the Prestige Residences and have access to the slopes via the indoor ski room where your ski butler will have prepared your skis for the most easy start to your day.
Whether you are looking to unwind with access to the spa with its indoor/outdoor pool, sensorial shower, fitness room, Hammam and sauna or whether you are ready to explore all that Courchevel has to offer, these stylish Signature Residences are popular for all such guests. These luxury residences offer dining flexibility - your private chef can prepare a four course banquet or a simple salad or you could choose to dress up and dine out in the resort's private dining room (on reservation).
- Ski-in/Ski-out from the ski room
- Shared spa access in the Sud Resort
- Shared indoor/outdoor heated pool
- Shared sauna
- Shared Hammam
- Shared sensorial shower
- Ski room and access to Boutique ski store in Nord Resort
- Shared fitness room
- Shared 3 treatment rooms
- Valet parking
- Room service available
- Private dining room available for up to 25 guests (on reservation – minimum spends apply)
- 4 x Double bedroom with en suite bathroom, dressing area and balcony
- Ski butler
- Private chef for dinner
- Distance to piste: Ski-in/Ski-out from the ski room
- Distance to resort centre: 2 minute drive (Courchevel 1650) 8 minute drive (Courchevel 1850)
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 110km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 10m / 110km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 10m / 150km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 190km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Service from your Travel Consultant, Experience Manager and our Resort Experts
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Daily breakfast served in Residence
- Private chef for dinner with set menus, upgrades available (food charged separately)
- Kitchen stocked with the essential condiments
- Complimentary minibar with soft drinks, coffee and tea replenished daily
- Room service available
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Mountain facing balcony
- Daily housekeeping, make up and turn down service
- In resort shuttle service
- Spa access
- Valet parking
- Food & drink cost for evening meals, payable in resort
- Tourist tax
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.