Ultima Courchevel Belvedere - Four Bedroom Grand Residence
With access to the expansive spa the four bedroom Grand Residence is a perfect holiday retreat for pure indulgence and relaxation combined with great proximity to access the slopes.
Revel in your favourite days at the Ultima Collection, your luxury village experience in Courchevel. There are thirteen luxury ski in, ski out residences perfectly positioned in the heart of the Belvédère's slopes. These include four bedroom Prestige Residences, four bedroom Signature Residences, a four bedroom Grand Residence and five bedroom Grand Residences all with glorious mountain views and first class Ultima facilities.
The four bedroom Grand Residences all have elegantly designed bedrooms with stunning marbled en suite bathrooms and dressing areas. This 180 sqm residence is well equipped with a comfortable lounge for spending an evening socialising with groups of family or friends making ski holiday memories and a stylish dining area that your private chef will serve delicious meals.
Staying at the Grand Residences you also have the benefit of having full access to the Ultima village expansive spa with it's indoor and outdoor pools, a sauna, Jacuzzi, Hammam, and fitness area. Guests also can use the private dining room (on reservation) and the boutique ski store for in house fittings.
- Shared spa access to Nord Resort Spa
- Shared indoor pool
- Shared outdoor pool
- Shared sauna
- Shared Hammam
- Outdoor Jacuzzi
- Two shared treatment cabins
- Ski room access
- Boutique ski store
- Shared fitness room
- Valet parking
- Private dining room available for up to 25 guests (on reservation – minimum spends apply)
- 4 x Double bedroom with en suite bathroom, dressing area and balcony
- Ski butler
- Private chef for dinner
- Distance to piste: 2 minute walk
- Distance to resort centre: 2 minute drive (Courchevel 1650) 8 minute drive (Courchevel 1850)
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 110km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 10m / 110km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 10m / 150km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 190km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Service from your Travel Consultant, Experience Manager and our Resort Experts
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Daily breakfast served in Residence
- Private chef for dinner with set menus, upgrades available (food charged separately)
- Kitchen stocked with the essential condiments
- Complimentary minibar with soft drinks, coffee and tea replenished daily
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Mountain facing balcony
- Daily housekeeping, make up and turn down service
- In resort shuttle service
- Spa access
- Valet parking
- Food & drink cost for evening meals, payable in resort
- Tourist tax
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
Courchevel Moriond (1650), France
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.