Kempinski Grand Hotel des Bains
As soon as you enter St Moritz you can’t help but notice the imposing white exterior and turrets of the Kempinski Grand Hotel. Despite its grandeur, inside you will find this is fun and friendly hotel with great facilities for families and a welcoming atmosphere. Situated in the centre of the valley the Kempinski is perfectly located with ski in access from the Corvatsch mountain and immediate lift access to the main Corviglia ski area.
Setting the scene
The Kempinski Grand Hotel des Bains has been offering exclusive yet relaxed hospitality to its international clientèle for over 100 years.
Despite its grandiose exteriors the hotel is a friendly and relaxed environment that welcomes families, couples and corporate groups alike. For children there is an abundance of fun activities to join in with in the hotel′s supervised playroom. For adults the hotel′s expansive spa area with separate ladies′ spa is bound to please. Corporate groups have access to conference rooms which are set apart from the rest of the hotel.
The hotel has its own casino, boutiques, gym and several restaurants. All you could need to make your trip truly memorable.
Rooms and Suites
- Classic Room (20-24 sqm): Queen bedroom with En-suite bathroom. For single occupancy. Mountain views.
- Resort Room (25-29 sqm): King/Twin bedroom with En-suite bathroom. Mountain views.
- Superior Room (30-32 sqm): King/Twin bedroom with En-suite bathroom. Mountain views.
- Deluxe Room (33-35 sqm): King/Twin bedroom with En-suite bathroom. Mountain views.
- Grand Deluxe Room (36-39 sqm): King/Twin bedroom with En-suite bathroom. Mountain views.
- Classic Junior Suite (40-48 sqm): King bedroom with En-suite bathroom and lounge area. Mountain views.
- Deluxe Junior Suite (48-58 sqm): King bedroom with En-suite bathroom and lounge area. Mountain views.
- Deluxe Suite (70 sqm): King bedroom with En-suite bathroom. Separate living room and kitchenette. Mountain views.
- Grand Deluxe Suite (80 sqm): King bedroom with En-suite bathroom. Separate living room and kitchenette. Mountain views.
- Tower Suite (120 sqm): Two king bedroom, each with En-suite bathroom. Separate living room and kitchenette. Mountain views.
- Presidential Suite (320 sqm): Three king bedrooms with 2 bathrooms. Separate living room, dining room and full kitchen. Mountain views. Butler service upon request.
Spa and Wellness
The spa facilities at the Kempinski Grand Hotel des Bains are extensive and superb, covering over 2,800 sqm. As well as the large indoor pool the spa has a small water world with Kneipp stream in the alpine garden and granite pools to bathe your feet in.
There are numerous thermo facilities including a herbal sauna, bio sauna, Finnish sauna, stone sauna and a steam bath. For ladies the hotel offers the privacy of a ladies only bio sauna, steam bath and aromatherapy grotto. The spa offers a wide range of beauty and massage treatments using renowned products by Maria Galland, Valmont, Soglio, Alpienne and Feuerstein.
Last but by no means least the hotel has a 24/7 state of the art fitness centre with personal trainer available upon request (subject to an additional charge).
Dining and Après Ski
Les Saisons: Award-winning breakfast buffet each morning with innovative, international dishes or trendy local cuisine by night. Enjoy the a-la-carte menu or daily specials on the gourmet menu.
Enoteca: This is the Kempinski's lifestyle restaurant & bar. Enoteca will not only surprise you with traditional homemade pasta dishes but also with innovative local cuisines.
Ca d'Oro: With 1 Michelin star and 17 Gault Millau point, Ca d'Oro serves high Mediterranean cuisine in a noble and chic atmosphere.
Lobby & Bar: At the heart of the hotel is the Kempinski Lobby & Bar, whether for coffee in-between meals, the popular combo snack for your lunch or traditional high tea - make yourself comfortable, and be pampered.
The Kempinski Grand Hotel des Bains is a fantastic experience for families. The Kempinski Kids Club is open from 09:00 to 19:00 offering a large range of activities under the supervision of the Kempinski's childcare professionals. Children are invited to use the hotel pool from 12:00 to 20:00 under the supervision of an adult.
- Distance to lifts: 3 min. walk
- Distance to resort centre: 4 min. complimentary shuttle
Distance To Airport
- Samedan (SMV): 10mins / 8km
- Zurich (ZRH): 2h 40m / 215km
- Innsbruck (INN): 2h 45m / 180km
Winter 2022/23 Guide Pricing
|Low Season||High Season|
|Rooms||from CHF 807 per night||from CHF 1,104 per night|
|Junior Suite||from CHF 1,422 per night||from CHF 1,636 per night|
|Suite||from CHF 2,020 per night||from CHF 2,287 per night|
Please note that the above pricing is for guidance only. Due to the dynamic pricing used by hotels, please contact the team who will be happy to share specific pricing for your desired dates.
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
95 Rooms & Suites
156 Rooms & Suites
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.