From the moment you walk into the reception area, you know you are somewhere very special. The Kulm is steeped in history, being one of the first established hotels in St Moritz. The hotel is a great mix of elegance and sophistication, with stunning views across the lake and exceptional levels of service. Certainly somewhere very, very special.
Setting the scene
The Kulm Hotel has a over 160 years of Luxury Ski Hospitality. One of the original Grand hotels of the luxury ski resort of St Moritz, and with the prestigious history of the hotel (including Switzerland’s first electric light which was switched on in the Grand Restaurant in 1878) the Kulm Hotel has a long history and pedigree of top level luxury hospitality.
The Kulm Hotel's sports 150 rooms, most of them offering a outstanding views over Lake St Mortiz and the
Engadine valley, while a few overlook the resort and Corviglia ski area. The hotel’s rooms, designed, using premium materials and furnishings, elegant colours, while incorporating the latest technology discreetly into the traditional style of the hotel.
The Kulm Hotel offers a large number of restaurants with a wide range of culinary options, from
local Engadine specialties to international fine dining, along with a sprinkling of the most stylish bars in the luxury ski resort of St. Moritz. The Kulm Spa is one of the top spa destinations in St Moritz, with over 2000 square metres of Swiss wellness facilities.
Rooms and Suites
- Standard Room (27sqm) - King/twin bedroom with en suite bathroom. Village view.
- Superior Room (25-33sqm) - King/twin bedroom with en suite bathroom. Village view and lake view, most with balcony.
- Deluxe Room (38sqm) - King/twin bedroom with en suite bathroom. Village view and lake view, most with balcony.
- Junior Suite (42sqm) - King/twin bedroom with en suite bathroom and a spacious sitting area. Lake and mountain view, most with balcony.
- Deluxe Junior Suite (53sqm) - King/twin bedroom with en suite bathroom and a spacious sitting area.
- Engadine Suite (55sqm) - King/twin bedroom with en suite bathroom and a separate living room. Lake and mountain view, with balcony.
- Luxury One Bedroom Suite (63sqm) - King/twin bedroom with en suite bathroom and a separate living room. Lake and mountain view, with balcony.
- Rosatsch Suite (104sqm) - King/twin bedroom with en suite bathroom, a spacious dining and living area with fireplace. Lake and mountain view, with balcony.
- Corvatsch Suite (176sqm) - Two king/twin bedrooms, both with en suite bathrooms, a spacious dining and living area with fireplace. Balcony with Lake views.
Spa and Wellness
One of the top spa destinations in St Moritz, The Kulm spa is over 2000 square metres, which offers indoor and outdoor swimming pools, a whirlpool, saunas, relaxation areas, treatment rooms and a gym with studio room, plus a small pool just for children.
The spa is aimed to to evoke the three pillars of relaxation, detoxification and regeneration,
designed to help you find peace, comfort and harmony on every visit. Stunning views of Lake St. Moritz
and the surrounding Engadine Mountains further help to instill a sense of calm.
Dining and Après Ski
Grand Restaurant: Offering a six-course evening menu served in an elegant grand hall. Formal dress is required.
The K by Mauro Colagreco: An intimate restaurant which is only open in winter, awarded a Michelin star.
Pizzeria: More of an informal restaurant serving Italian favourites, such as homemade wood-stove pizzas and
Chesa al Parc: Situated at the entrance to the Kulm Park, this restaurant serves Swiss delicacies and international dishes for lunch and dinner. Cakes and coffee offered during the afternoon menu.
Kulm Country Club: The legendary, authentic, and innovative restaurant offers modern, Italian-Mediterranean cuisine.
Distance To Airport
- Samedan (SMV): 10mins / 8km
- Zurich (ZRH): 2h 40m / 215km
- Innsbruck (INN): 2h 45m / 180km
Price upon request. Please contact us on +44 1993 899422 for more information and live availability.Make an enquiry
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.