Rustic, warm, cosy and charming. Is't that what everyone's is looking for from a Swiss Ski chalet!
Chalet 3 Flocons is a beautiful five bedroom luxury chalet perched by Les Moulins piste in the heart of Verbier. Sleeping eleven people over four floors, it is the winter retreat for families and friends.
You enter the chalet through the private garage, which is linked to a ski room and a hallway. The ski room has lots of storage and heated boot warmers perfect for those cold winter days. The ground floor also has a large playroom equipped with a TV, playhouse and plenty of space for children to play and hang out during the evening.
The sleeping floor is on the first floor. There are two beautiful alpine inspired bunkrooms sleeping a total of five; one with an en-suite shower room and the other shares a separate bathroom. Further down the hallway there are two double rooms; one with a private shower room.
Indulging in the impressive spa is the perfect way to end the day at Chalet 3 Flocons. Complete with an indoor hot tub, hammam, sauna, rain shower and massage area, there is something for everyone.
Moving upstairs, to the second floor you will find the main kitchen and living areas. The front door of the property also leads to this area, opening into a small hallway, at the end of which a guest toilet can also be found.
The elevated living room has ample seating centered around a large coffee table by the open fireplace. A well-equipped kitchen looks over the dining table which seats eight people, but can be extended to accommodate more. Doors open from the living and dining room out to the balcony, where a further table is located for sunny days.
The top floor is dedicated to the master bedroom which looks out over stunning views of Verbier. Walk out onto the private balcony and enjoy fabulous views of the Petit Combin mountain range. A large bathtub is positioned under a skylight, providing a luxurious private relaxation area. There is also a separate toilet and small desk.
The chalet is sold on a catered or self-catered basis. When sold on a catered basis the chalet normally comes with a 24 hour 4x4 driving service.
- Indoor Hot tub
- Steam room/ Hammam
- Spa area
- South facing balconies
- Open fire place
- TV/ Play room
- 1 x Master double bedroom with ensuite bathroom
- 1 x Double bedroom with shared bedroom
- 1 x Double bedroom with private shower room
- 1 x Bunk room with ensuite shower room
- 1 x Triple bunk room with shared bathroom
- Experienced chef
- Cleaning team
- Driver Service
- Distance to lifts: Medran - three minute drive, Savoleyres - two minute drive.
- Distance to resort centre: Place Centrale - five minute walk.
Distance To Airport
- Sion (SIR): 45mins / 55km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h / 160km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Complimentary ski instructor for the first two days of your stay
- Daily housekeeping service
- Daily cooked and continental breakfast served by your breakfast cook and host
- Afternoon tea on six days
- Pre-dinner canapés served with champagne on six evenings
- Four course dinner on six evenings (staff have one evening off)
- Early children’s supper on six evenings
- Evening turn down service on six evenings
- Selection of complimentary house wines with dinner, beers and soft drinks
- Complimentary drinks tray (3 bottles of house spirits)
- Mid-week towel change
- Robes, slippers and toiletries
- Hairdryers in every bathroom
- Dedicated in-resort 4 x 4 driving service from 08:00 - 01:00
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- CHF15,000 Security Deposit is required two weeks prior to your arrival in resort.
- Staff day off: Breakfast will be laid out and cleared away. Afternoon tea will be laid out and cleared away the following morning.
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.