With stunning views and excellent service this is a stylish chalet that offers a home from home feel about it.
Located in the Sonalon area, nestling in the heights of Verbier, this chalet’s elevated position affords it breath-taking views of the surrounding mountains and the village below. Refurbished throughout, the chalet is set out over three floors, sleeping eight guests in four bedrooms.
The wonderfully bright open plan living and dining area is the height of alpine chic. Old woods and natural stones have been successfully combined with contemporary Italian furnishings and Swiss detailing to beautiful effect. The modern open plan kitchen is well equipped to cater for the most sophisticated dinner party. Alpin Roc is a true gem, lounge with your favourite tipple in front of a roaring fire or watch the sun set over the mountains from the outdoor hot tub. On the ground floor is located a garage, with parking for one vehicle (with a further three exterior parking spaces); a boot room, with boot heaters; and a laundry area.
The first floor contains three of the four bedrooms. At the front of the property are located the master bedroom, with en-suite bathroom and separate toilet; a double bedroom (beds can be converted to twins); and a children’s bunk room, with wonderful handmade beds and skylight window (sleeping two). Two of these bedrooms share a shower room with a toilet (the shower room doubles as a Hammam). The front two bedrooms have access to the balcony. The open plan living/dining and kitchen are located on the second floor along with a further twin/double bedroom and separate shower room. A large mezzanine area above the main living area has been set aside as a chill out space and TV room with low comfortable sofas.
- 250 sqm
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Steam Room/Hammam
- Additional TV Mezzanine Space
- Open Fireplace
- Indoor & Outdoor Parking
- Private Laundry Facilities
- 1 x Double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 2 x Double/twin bedroom with shared shower room
- 1 x Bunk room (sleeps 2) with shared shower room
- Daily Housekeeping
- Distance to lifts: 5 min. drive (Medran) & 3 min. drive (Savoleyres)
- Distance to resort centre: 7 min. drive (Place Centrale)
Distance To Airport
- Sion (SIR): 45mins / 55km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h / 160km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in CHF, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Daily housekeeping
- Mid-week towel change
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Pre-arrival shopping service (additional cost)
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- CHF 3,500 Security Deposit is required two weeks prior to your arrival in resort.
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.