A comfortably furnished and brilliantly located self-catering apartment in Verbier, less than 200m from the main Medran lift station.
Apartment Saana in the stylish resort of Verbier has an unbeatable location, and all the necessaries for a fantastic self-catered week of skiing. It is situated in the same development which houses the prestigious W Hotel, which means you have the whole of the resort and the ski lifts on your doorstep.
Set over one floor, all three bedrooms have an en suite bathroom or private shower room. The open plan living and dining area are comfortably furnished with everything you'll need for your stay, as well as a wood-burning fireplace, Bose sound system and Apple TV for kicking back with a film after a day on the slopes.
For those who don't fancy cooking, the culinary delights of Verbier are just a short stroll away from the apartment - ask our concierge team for recommendations, there is something to suit every taste.
Please Note: The majority of our self-catered properties will not be stocked with any “daily consumables” such as: condiments, salt & pepper, dishwasher tablets, tea/coffee, toilet paper etc. Upon booking your alpine escape with us, your dedicated Experience Manager here at Oxford Ski Company will be able to assist with arranging a pre-arrival shop based on your requirements, ensuring that all such items will be in your property upon your arrival.
- Great location
- Close proximity to slopes
- Private ski locker
- Private laundry facilities
- Wood fireplace
- South-facing balcony
- 1 x Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- 1 x Double/Twin bedroom room with en suite shower room
- 1 x Bunk room (sleeps 4) with private shower room
- Distance to piste: 2 minute walk
- Distance to lifts: 2 minute walk
- Distance to resort centre: 6 minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Sion (SIR): 45mins / 55km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h / 160km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
Price on request
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Concierge service
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Mid-week towel change
- Daily housekeeping
- In-chalet ski and boot delivery service
- Use of wireless internet (WiFi)
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- CHF 3,500 security deposit is required 2 weeks prior to your arrival in resort
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.