A lovely bright, modern and contemporary apartment in a really great location with impressive views to match. A perfect place to relax with the family.
This wonderful 1st floor apartment is set out over one floor sleeping a total of nine people in four bedrooms. The apartment is located in the Brunet area convenient both for accessing the ski area and the village centre. You can ski to within a short walk of the property down the Le Rouge piste where you can enjoy the apres ski at the Le Rouge bar and restaurant.
The apartment is accessed by the stairs or private lift access. You enter the apartment into the spacious hall way which leads to the bright open plan living and dining area with its charming stone fireplace. The open plan kitchen is very well equipped and the dining table comfortably seats 10. The views from the living area and the surrounding balconies are impressive. After a hard days skiing, relax in the outdoor Jacuzzi and take in the surrounding peaks.
The master bedroom has an open plan en suite bathroom with bath and shower. The balcony and Jacuzzi can be accessed from this bedroom. To the rear of the property are a double bedroom with en suite shower room and a further two double bedrooms which share an inter-connecting shower room. One of these bedrooms has a further single bed sleeping three in total.
A private laundry and ski locker with boot heaters is located on the ground floor of the apartment building. The property has two internal parking spaces in the underground garage.
Please Note: The majority of our self-catered properties will not be stocked with any “daily consumables” such as: condiments, salt & pepper, dishwasher tablets, tea/coffee, toilet paper etc. Upon booking your alpine escape with us, your dedicated Experience Manager here at Oxford Ski Company will be able to assist with arranging a pre-arrival shop based on your requirements, ensuring that all such items will be in your property upon your arrival.
- 195 sqm
- Outdoor Jacuzzi
- Open fireplace
- Private ski locker
- Private laundry facilities
- Indoor parking
- 1 x Master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Double bedroom with en suite shower room
- 1 x Double bedroom with shared shower room
- 1 x Double bedroom with additional bunk bed (sleeps 3) with shared shower room
- Distance to lifts: 5 minute walk to Le Rouge lift and 10 minute walk to Medran
- Distance to resort centre: 5 minute walk to Place Centrale
Distance To Airport
- Sion (SIR): 45mins / 55km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h / 160km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
Price on request
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Concierge service
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Mid-week towel change
- Daily housekeeping
- In-chalet ski and boot delivery service
- Use of wireless internet (WiFi)
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- A security deposit of CHF 3,500 is required prior to your arrival in resort
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.