A lovely free standing chalet in an excellent location. The chalet is located close to all three lifts and is the perfect cosy chalet to kick back and relax in after a perfect day on the slopes of Verbier.
Chalet Toundra is a luxurious stand-alone chalet ideally positioned on the south facing side of Verbier near to the Savolyres lift station. An ideal base for families or groups of friends Chalet Toundra enjoys privileged views of the Petit and Grand Combin Mountain ranges as well as the twinkling lights of Verbier below. Spread over two spacious floors Chalet Toundra sleeps up to ten guests in four bedrooms.
You enter the chalet via the ground floor. An entrance way with heated boot warmers and plenty of storage space leads to the main sleeping area of the chalet. Three of chalet’s bedrooms are on the ground floor; a large double bedroom with en-suite shower room, a beautiful alpine themed double bedroom and cosy children’s bunk room. There is a spacious bathroom also on this floor.
The top floor of the chalet is home to the living and dining areas as well as the master bedroom, office and an additional shower room/guest toilet. Framed by the large sliding glass doors, the open plan living and dining area’s uninterrupted views seemingly transport you onto Verbier’s pistes. The sitting area focuses around a traditional wood burning fireplace, with lots of seating for the whole family. Why not enjoy your favourite tipple by the side of the crackling fire. Moving outside onto the large balcony, there is an excellent hammock and outside sofa from which to enjoy the wonderful spring sunshine.
The Master bedroom with TV has a beautiful en suite bathroom. Also on the top floor is an office area, with double bed on the mezzanine and a large guest shower room and toilet.
The chalet is sold on a self-catered basis with a complimentary bus service departing to Carrefour, Medran and Savoleyres from within 50m of the chalet.
- 160 sqm
- Open Fireplace
- South-Facing Balcony
- Private Ski Locker
- Heated Boot Warmers
- Private Laundry Facilities
- 1 x Super king bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Super king/Twin bedroom with en suite shower room
- 1 x Double bedroom with shared bathroom
- 1 x Bunk bedroom (sleeps 4) with shared bathroom
- 1 x Double bed located on the Mezzanine above the office with shared shower room
- Daily Housekeeping
- Distance to lifts: 5 min. drive (Medran) / 1 min. drive (Savoleyres)
- Distance to resort centre: 3 min. drive
Distance To Airport
- Sion (SIR): 45mins / 55km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h / 160km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in CHF, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Daily housekeeping
- Mid-week towel change
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Pre-arrival shopping service (additional cost)
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- CHF 3,500 Security Deposit is required two weeks prior to your arrival in resort.
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.