Bella Coola Estate
One of the largest and grandest properties on the rental market in Verbier. Two standalone properties that complement each other in style and substance.
The Bella Coola estate combines the two luxury ski chalets Bella Coola and Le Ti to create a unique property, perfect for large family or corporate groups. Chalet Bella Coola acts as the main property and has been tastefully designed combining traditional chalet with a hint of Mediterranean villa to create a truly unique and luxurious feel. Chalet Le Ti offers an all together different experience with a pure feeling of cosy alpine chic throughout the property.
Sprawling over 850 square metres, the property sleeps 18 guests in eight individually designed bedrooms and offers a wide variety of facilities with the large indoor swimming pool, spa and wellness area a particular highlight. Two beautiful open plan living areas equipped with comfortable sofas, open fire places and views over the valley provide a perfect space to relax in after a day on the slopes. The games room in Le Ti offers fun for all ages with pool table, dart board, consoles and movies providing hours of fun tucked away form the main living areas.
Located in the heart of Verbier and offering it's own private grounds giving you a real sense of escape whilst remaining a stones throw away from the bustling resort centre.
- Indoor Swimming Pool
- Turkish hammam
- Pool bar
- Ski Room with boot warmers
- Home Cinema System
- Extensive Wine Cellar
- Garage Parking
- 1 x Master bedroom suite with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Double with en suite bathroom
- 2 x Twin/Double with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Twin/Double with en suite shower room and kitchenette
- 2 x Double bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms
- 1 x Bunk Room (sleeps 4) with ensuite shower room
- Chalet Manager
- 2 Hosts/Hostesses
- Experienced Chef
- Distance to piste: 10 minute walk or 5 minute drive
- Distance to resort centre: 10 minute walk or 5 minute drive
Distance To Airport
- Sion (SIR): 45mins / 55km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h / 160km
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome assistance
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Champagne Reception
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Children's supper
- Champagne and canapés (six nights)
- Dinner on six nights
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Daily towel change
- Daily housekeeping
- Bath and beauty products
- Fresh flowers
- Dedicated chauffeur and vehicle from 08:00 - 01:00 (1 x 7 seater vehicle)
- Pre-arrival shopping service (additional cost)
- Bath and beauty products
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Food & drink costs, payable in resort plus TVA
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- A 25,000 CHF security deposit and CHF 25,000 services deposit is required two weeks before arrival
- Food & drink will be charged extra at cost plus TVA
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.